Central Transport | new drivers

slinky

TB Regular
Credits
any of your guys terminals hire any new drivers ? up here in cleveland we hired 2 linehaul drivers in the last 2 weeks. i cant speak for the city drivers but iv seen at least 1 new driver there also..so at least 3 newbies in cleveland..:attention:

we had three drivers quit this week.four 2 months ago and there all going to holland there on a major hiring spree here in columbus

in 1 week, we lost 1 city driver who went to linehaul, 1 city driver quit to go to dayton freight, and 1 city driver quit to go to fedex national ltl. they hired 3 new drivers this past week, and they said they want 3 more. so we must be picking up alot if they need 3 more drivers, because i have been here 9 months now and i was the lowest guy until they just hired those 3...but i'm glad they did, i'm tired of always being the low man...
any of your guys terminals hire any new drivers ? up here in cleveland we hired 2 linehaul drivers in the last 2 weeks. i cant speak for the city drivers but iv seen at least 1 new driver there also..so at least 3 newbies in cleveland..:attention: