Central Transport | New email

realtree

TB Lurker
Credits
I sent a email to this so called chad **** in Michigan and I said ''THANKS FOR FIRING ME BACK IN DECEMBER BEST MOVE I EVER MADE'' OH P.S. HOLD YOUR NOSE C.T.ianic IS ON ITS WAY! just like the ship Vi Tianic lololo

I sent a email to this so called chad **** in Michigan and I said ''THANKS FOR FIRING ME BACK IN DECEMBER BEST MOVE I EVER MADE'' OH P.S. HOLD YOUR NOSE C.T.ianic IS ON ITS WAY! just like the ship Vi Tianic lololo
They truly did you a favor.

I got laid off on Friday from the Pittsburgh terminal. Myself and at least 3 other mechanics. They send a fax from Michigan to the supervisors, on who they are laying off. Would love to send them a thank you fax, but do not have a fax number. They have laid so many people off and so many have quit. Knew it was coming and have been putting in applications. Got a couple good prospects. I am going to be selective and will look into other jobs other then Mechanic. Originally started at Preston, that went bankrupt. Got a job at Pjax's, and stayed on for the two buyouts. Would still have liked it if Preston was in business, they were good to work for. So many empty promises from Vitran and transport tech LLC aka Central transport. I have had enough.:Emoticon_digging:

I got laid off on Friday from the Pittsburgh terminal. Myself and at least 3 other mechanics. They send a fax from Michigan to the supervisors, on who they are laying off. Would love to send them a thank you fax, but do not have a fax number. They have laid so many people off and so many have quit. Knew it was coming and have been putting in applications. Got a couple good prospects. I am going to be selective and will look into other jobs other then Mechanic. Originally started at Preston, that went bankrupt. Got a job at Pjax's, and stayed on for the two buyouts. Would still have liked it if Preston was in business, they were good to work for. So many empty promises from Vitran and transport tech LLC aka Central transport. I have had enough.:Emoticon_digging:
You will bounce back stronger than ever. When your at the bottom there is no where to go but up. Trust me.....Your better off. Draw your unemployment until you find something better. Then carry on.

Thanks you runaway, I know, have been looking and have a few prospects. Yes it will be ice to work somewhere, that I am treated right.

I would think that an experienced mechanic would be in high demand.