XPO | New England Motor Freight

Sterling

TB Lurker
Credits
Poised to invaid Ohio, I know of this company....this is not a good thing. They will try to steal every piece of east coast freight they can get, from us.

shouldn't be hard either. our salesman in xcl who had been there since day 1 is over there as of last week. i heard they got a sales person from xco too. our former vp-sales is running the show over there, and rumor has is that jerry d may have a steak in the ownership. having captain fat beard steering our ship just makes it easier.

badlionsfan said:
shouldn't be hard either. our salesman in xcl who had been there since day 1 is over there as of last week. i heard they got a sales person from xco too. our former vp-sales is running the show over there, and rumor has is that jerry d may have a steak in the ownership. having captain fat beard steering our ship just makes it easier.
Don't forget nick(the greek) D from xdp.18 year C.F. vet

good point. but is seems that no one knows which back up is in place when, so drivers get to facs at all different times. so i must call it a good idea but poor exicution

badlionsfan said:
good point. but is seems that no one knows which back up is in place when, so drivers get to facs at all different times. so i must call it a good idea but poor exicution
most people don't know to call the l/h number by 10;00 am.They have a recorded message.

badlionsfan said:
that's true, but half the fos's dont know what it is. they should've just set it at an hr and be done with it.
yes they sould,That would be to easy now wouldn't it.