New Penn | New equipment

new_penn_mack_f.jpg
So that's the refurbished trucks Holland has been talking about,good visibility.

i saw a freightliner in scr number 696 pure white it looked like an ex rental tractor looked like it had a road ranger and was all stickered up i took a couple pics with my phone to show the guys my new truck it had a pass seat no music radio the frame looked as if it has been repainted a guy in the shop said they had egr detriots
he said were gettin a batch of single axel ex yrc volvos detroit pre egr he didnt know if they were gonna get paint or not

he said were gettin a batch of single axel ex yrc volvos detroit pre egr he didnt know if they were gonna get paint or not

That would be a sight :woot2: Swamp yellow tractors with green stickers pulling a orange and blue striped Holland trailer..Bring on the New Year..:icon_dance:

i saw a freightliner in scr number 696 pure white it looked like an ex rental tractor looked like it had a road ranger and was all stickered up i took a couple pics with my phone to show the guys my new truck it had a pass seat no music radio the frame looked as if it has been repainted a guy in the shop said they had egr detriots
They actually took the radios out ? Shows what kind of people we work for !

I'm a FNG. Started last July..I didnot work at all last week and only 2 days the week before...What do I have to do to get the 40 hour deal? Someone told me if yo uare in a layoff status and dont want to sit by the phone every night that you can request that they only call you if they have a 40 week for you...any suggestions?

Last week in on 1&9 coming from south kearny saw a white volvo with the new penn logo and then on friday on Harrison ave in kearny I saw an old hertz str trk with the new penn logo so you guys are getting new equipment!!

Last week on 1&9 coming from south kearny saw a white volvo with the new penn logo and then on friday on Harrison ave in kearny I saw an old hertz str trk with the new penn logo so you guys are getting new equipment!!