New Penn | New equipment ?

don't leave us pa. drivers out my volvo is either back at the volvo shop or broke down along the highway. hey, i'm ready for another new tractor.

based on npme standards prior to yrc ownership, they now have more old trucks than they ever had in there history. along with old forklifts and trailers and everything else needed to run a trucking company. but yrc knows best, just look at how profitable they have been in the last serveral years. but your right about the million mile thing.

Remember before roadway bought us how nice the equipment was? now we drive rags down the highway, trailers with nails in the floor and bald tires.....Those were the days my freind, I thought they'd never end.......

Maspeth NY need tractors badly, our head mechanic only uses the finest ties and duck tape to fix anything, thank GOD he quit last week, as for my fellow drivers, these dude are disgusting using the cab as their personal garbage can without the bag, lets don't forget filthy coffee and cigerate stain dashboards, hopefully maspeth will receive a couple of tractor at least with a/c

keep the trucks we got and pay more into my pension or wages. Hire more mechanics to fix the equipment. About a year ago they parked a few trailers in the yard. I asked mechanic and he said the sold the trailers(not uncommon) Then I look at them and one was a 6900 series trailer!! Why not get rid of the older trailers first? Maybe I just don't always see the big picture.

the word out now is were getting 36 yrc tractors in and they will be made to look like npme equipment. single axel volvos.old yellow tractors,we got one in last week at #03. supposed to be city tractors when completed work is done. the one that came in had 760,000 miles on it and in the end had to be towed into the terminal. yrc's way of saying thank you npme for the great job your doing makeing money and sending your profits over to help save the great yrc.

who in there right mind would loan this company any money right now to purchase new trucks? Keep the junk and give me my money back!!!

200 new tractors would be 15 million , if npme spent that much money how would yrc be saved from instinction? couple more of that yrc sh$t came back to #03 to be PMed. these 2 had over 800,000 miles on them. they will probably end up in#06 and #07 as city equipment. as far as lending money, jpmogan upped the anty again, gives yrc 100 mil. more to **** away on all of there unprofitable operations.

i seen a volvo in the scranton shop with the number 805? maybe a painted yellow truck? never seen an 805 volvo

thats were they are supposed to go to get painted green. the first yellow green truck might be ready for the road,or the city,i guess you could say.

you should see alot of npme trucks rolling up and down I95 in ct. since that is what we do. overnight in the northeast. and what ever you saw, wasn't no 2010 or2011.