SAIA | New Equipment

i love my vorad,beep's at every bridge,sign,fire plug,telephone pole,mail box,traffic cone,stray dog, even old fat women.:eek:

Yours is more selective than mine. It beeps at all fat people including me whenever I get in or out of the truck.:hysterical:

Redeye,

I would think your vorad had a tracking device!! Your truck seems to pull off at the 72 like its driving itself!! I know one thing for sure you can't run anything over if your feet are hanging out the window!! I bet your vorad came with a alarm clock!!!

Redeye,

I would think your vorad had a tracking device!! Your truck seems to pull off at the 72 like its driving itself!! I know one thing for sure you can't run anything over if your feet are hanging out the window!! I bet your vorad came with a alarm clock!!!

I'll betcha he don't need no stinkin vorad to accomplish that. He probably trains every truck he drives to stop. :biglaugh:

Now if he could just teach it to drive while he tests eyelid security........:hysterical:

New Tractors again

We have a bunch of new tractors, both sleeper and daycabs, sitting on the yard. The latest daycabs came in already decaled. They just needed inspection, paperwork, and chokedown.....excuse me...computer setup. The sleepers are painted white. Looking on the factory tag that is taped to the windshield these were ordered by Ameriquest, but delivered to us. Isn't Ameriquest a food service company?

We have a bunch of new tractors, both sleeper and daycabs, sitting on the yard. The latest daycabs came in already decaled. They just needed inspection, paperwork, and chokedown.....excuse me...computer setup. The sleepers are painted white. Looking on the factory tag that is taped to the windshield these were ordered by Ameriquest, but delivered to us. Isn't Ameriquest a food service company?

AmeriQuest is the largest leasing organization in North America.

look's like they parked 15 city trucks across the street at the dallas yard,getting rid of 'em ,:woohoo1: thank goodness.

looking at those old,wore out,tired looking city trucks made me bust out laughing.Then i looked in the mirror..................dang,i looked like i had more miles than the freak'n trucks.:eek:

Red-eye

You might look tired and broke down like those old city units!! But with the right hair cut you look like a young Tom Cruise! I keep looking for goose to come around the corner and hit the time clock for you!!

True enough but with 6 th 14 and half hour day it happens

nightmare ! you need to get some sleep before you try to spell again. ha ha! but what you say is the truth

Yes you are right but with haveing to come in a hour early to see if you have anything to drive anymore and if it actually has fuel and anything works not like before when you had what you left in good shape thanks Odell and Current linehaul director, notice current as don't know how long Scott should or will be here

Has anybody noticed the TM's and city dispatchers badmouthing the city and linehaul drivers? This has started at GNC since all this talk about unionization started.