Yellow | New Finger Scanning Time Keeping System At YRC!

Yes we know it's a violation.Sometimes picking up a partner enroute happens.Usually no more than 50miles away.They log it as if their partner is on board from the genesis.

Yes we know it's a violation.Sometimes picking up a partner enroute happens.Usually no more than 50miles away.They log it as if their partner is on board from the genesis.
My point is this. If the driver has an accident do you have any idea what the consequences would be????? It could literally put YRCF out of business.
And frankly, I really am astounded that any Teamster would risk behavior that would jeopardize their livelihood, as well as the future of YRCF!

Not to mention any terminal in particular.This terminal inhabitants are bold and inconsiderate.Almost caught on fire at one time.If you've been here awhile.Youll know which one I'm talking about

There are so many reasons that are legal, example if I'm teaming and my co driver goes on vacation and I pick up an extra board driver to fill in our logs will not match,

Who said anything about being in two places at one time????

I think your confusing Yrc policys with dot regulations

There are so many reasons that are legal, example if I'm teaming and my co driver goes on vacation and I pick up an extra board driver to fill in our logs will not match,

Who said anything about being in two places at one time????

I think your confusing Yrc policys with dot regulations
On your log, your co-drivers name must be entered. If there are not two drivers in the truck, then you're falsifying YOUR log.

I know what he means now Bag. I saw a dispatch the other day on a team that runs 309-875. In the instructions on the bottom it stated that driver to pickup co-driver at milepost 107 since he lives 40 miles west of terminal. He will be wearing optic safety vest, and be standing on the westbound entrance ramp for safety reasons!!!!! You will need to show this on your log, as it is a change in duty status !!!!
So the co-driver would be paid 40 miles less I would hope.
Again had a SLC 881 team get canned for this exact same thing.

On your log, your co-drivers name must be entered. If there are not two drivers in the truck, then you're falsifying YOUR log.
No way.. Is that your company policy? If it is, then they are in violation.. There's nothing in the DOT rule book that says a co-driver can't operate a sleeper vehicle without a co-driver.. That's ridiculous..... Why can't I operate a sleeper truck by myself if my partner is on vacation..

No way.. Is that your company policy? If it is, then they are in violation.. There's nothing in the DOT rule book that says a co-driver can't operate a sleeper vehicle without a co-driver.. That's ridiculous..... Why can't I operate a sleeper truck by myself if my partner is on vacation..
They are talking about when a team is on the dispatch, not single guy in a team truck loon!!!!! Now go back to sleep.

P
Sorry but your wrong and I've allready given you some good examples, I'll try again ok here we go, if your an extra board driver and you arrive at the terminal at 0200 and you turn on rest it's very possible to get called out that same day on a solo run perfectly legal

P
Sorry but your wrong and I've allready given you some good examples, I'll try again ok here we go, if your an extra board driver and you arrive at the terminal at 0200 and you turn on rest it's very possible to get called out that same day on a solo run perfectly legal
OK, one more time if we (you and I) are dispatched from Chicago Heights to Denver. And I live in Joliet, you can log LEGALLY that I'm in the truck even though you picked me up and dropped me off in Joliet? Sorry, but that's falsification.

So here's one back at you if an extra board driver arrived off of a sleeper run and turned on rest would you consider it illegal if he got out on a solo run that same day since he would have a co drivers name written down in his log???????

So here's one back at you if an extra board driver arrived off of a sleeper run and turned on rest would you consider it illegal if he got out on a solo run that same day since he would have a co drivers name written down in his log???????
Provided HOS regulations are met, that is legal.