Yellow | New Finger Scanning Time Keeping System At YRC!

Uncle! Ok, all your inane examples are correct.
I may start a new business picking up team drivers on my days off in my car and shuttle them to 309.... For a little less than what taxi's charge, should make lots of $$$!!

I do hope you all are washing your hands thoroughly after using a germ infested device like a finger scanner. Particularly after fingering in for the day.

I highly doubt any 309 drivers get picked up enroute, at least I've never known it to happen since if they got pulled on a **** test might make things a little awkward,

I do hope you all are washing your hands thoroughly after using a germ infested device like a finger scanner. Particularly after fingering in for the day.

Yes, especially since they've eliminated all those nasty germ infested door knobs throughout the system.

Yes, especially since they've eliminated all those nasty germ infested door knobs throughout the system.
You are right, how silly of me to overlook the obvious. :duh: Line up at the sink and wash your hands everyone, you don't want to get sick and they need you at work, not sick at home.