Central Transport | New Freightliners

jasonthedragon

FORMER Pumpkin
Credits
saw a shiny new cascadia going onto 91 off 84 in Connecticut tonight. Brand new. Fuel tanks shiny and everything. New all black logo too. Pulling a total junk trailer but, still! Not too shabby!

give it time it will look like another hogged up yellow piece of garbage that is never washed or cleaned out. hey ever see this video?
The old classic video. Makes you really appreciate what you have. I love LTL again thanks to my current employer. SAIA LTL FREIGHT. Number 3 in their CSA score. Right behind New Penn and Southeastern. May be number 1 by next year.

give it time it will look like another hogged up yellow piece of garbage that is never washed or cleaned out. hey ever see this video?
Well if it looks like garbage than it will be the drivers faults. The trucks all where brand new and clean when they received them. Think before you type. The company doesn't destroy the trucks drivers do. Maybe you should take a minute to wipe YOUR filth off the truck each day before climbing your lazy but out of it. By the way I sure hope your name doesn't represent time you spent at the 151 line. That company was way to good for you. I spent several years there and we drove less than perfect equipment each and every day and everyone was happy

Well if it looks like garbage than it will be the drivers faults. The trucks all where brand new and clean when they received them. Think before you type. The company doesn't destroy the trucks drivers do. Maybe you should take a minute to wipe YOUR filth off the truck each day before climbing your lazy but out of it. By the way I sure hope your name doesn't represent time you spent at the 151 line. That company was way to good for you. I spent several years there and we drove less than perfect equipment each and every day and everyone was happy
merry christmas supporting a slime bag central transport.

drivers bitch up equipment yes dock workers bitch up freight and central transport is an isis to employees stealing from them with vacation and pay as well as stealing from customers not paying claims.
So why in heck would driver stay there? No way I could take that crap explains why Cental driver is a jack hole on my route. Poor Guy

pro rate vacation is a total scam, not to mention the dolphin taking time away from employee while they jump from city to dock (ect) and let's not forget the cherokee insurance. kevorkian wouldnt even accept that. if your start time is the only thing you cherish, that's cool mr perfect .01

S04Vbea.jpg

C.T. employee in natural habitat....

That that looks like Mr perfect he's trip in on Matty assad :butt kiss: you can say what you want about ct how great they are but the rest of us has a brain and know the truth

Probably because they enjoy having a dedicated start time of 8am and don't have to sortie about going on call. Also we make as much as you do
It was never about the money for me. It was the junk equipment that was unsafe. I lived at the shop because I refused to take out junk. And when most of what CT has is junk I just felt it was time to move on. To a company that puts safety first and a company that I can be proud of.