R&L | New Great Dane 48's

OVERKILL

TB Lurker
Credits
I pulled a new Great Dane 48 the other night (0E0101) and it was done up with the R+L Racing scheme and looked like the race car hauler does. I bet it would stand out in the daytime with the bright yellow and the race car on the side. Anybody know how many we have lettered like this? This one is the one and only I've seen.

I saw one at the PRV terminal a few weeks back. Not sure of the age or number. It sure did look sharp, definitely a head turner.:1036316054:

share.do

Rumor has it that every terminal is going to get one, and they are only to be used for the city. I've also herd that they are doin up tractors to match. More money that could've been spent on the employees. :duh:

No doubt Chickenwing....speaking of money well spent has anybody seen the new racing hats yet? Got six unopened cases sitting in my TM's office

We haven't got ours yet, but with the way this week has been I'm sure it was the last thing on the TM's mind. We had some p&d guys stuck out oon I78 for 20+ hours.

Well if they don't have a lift gate on the fancy trailers they won't see city work in my barn... Especially since we don't have routes.. We cover the entire gammont from commercial to residential... We have a plain 48 and since it doesn't have a L/G it sits in the yard full of racks and crap...

Hey guys, they brought a ton of these new racing scheme trailers through ALE a couple weeks ago, most of them had liftgates on them.

If it does't have a liftgate it'll get used for volume and not on a route down here in MIA. We do however have a straight truck with the new paint scheme, it hasn't gone out yet and it's been here a month.

No guys, we didn't keep ANY of the new liftgates, they all disappeared. I suppose they'll spread them all over the country.