SAIA | New handhelds

I don't have a dog in this fight but I like new tech as long as it is not staring at me, griping at me, or hitting the brakes because someone has flashed across my lane. I like the electronic log and the electronic pretrip and postrip reports . I wish that we could depart and arrive using vnomics, but then again, be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

I don't have a dog in this fight but I like new tech as long as it is not staring at me, griping at me, or hitting the brakes because someone has flashed across my lane. I like the electronic log and the electronic pretrip and postrip reports . I wish that we could depart and arrive using vnomics, but then again, be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

I depart and arrive using my phone. I have never once used the clock inside to do that. I'd be ok doing it with the vnomics if it wasnt so wonky. Some units work fine and are fast, others can be really slow and sometimes freeze up, causing you to have to reset the unit and waste more time.

I depart and arrive using my phone. I have never once used the clock inside to do that. I'd be ok doing it with the vnomics if it wasnt so wonky. Some units work fine and are fast, others can be really slow and sometimes freeze up, causing you to have to reset the unit and waste more time.

I use the VIR too because half the time the timeclock freezes up. Honestly, the only thing we need to do with the Vnomics is get rid of them and get a better system. There are a handful of EOBR/E-log systems on the market, and Vnomics is the bottom of the barrel as far as quality.