TForce | New here

Welcome to the boards Cowtown. My husband is a sleeper team driver out of Memphis. Apparently Webidiot is in the wrong location. Plenty of freight moving in and out of Memphis. Actually, Salt Lake got them out early and he was home almost 6 hours early this week.

Thanks Valerie, I start next week in the flatbed division and will be running out of Fulton MS, I was just checking in here. Take care.

Cowtown Troy said:
Thanks Valerie, I start next week in the flatbed division and will be running out of Fulton MS, I was just checking in here. Take care.
Some men have thousands of reasons why they cannot do what they want to, when all they need is one reason why they can.
~Willis Whitney~

Cowtown Troy said:

Good luck with the new job Cowtown Troy.

Cowtown Troy,
I live in Tremont,Ms the next town east of fulton, Ms.I had a friend who ran out of that location and transfered to Eugene, Or last year,He liked the terminal and the tm.He spoke very well of everything going on there. He moved only because he did not like the area.Hope this helps and if i can help you further let me know.