ABF | New Hire Advice

Your whining about somebody calling you names, please go back and see who started calling people names first. you have called everybody you don't agree with or did not like names forever, and now you get mad when someone calls you a name!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OVER IT, AND GROW UP
YOU STARTED THIS AND NOT SMART ENOUGH TO JUST LET IT GO...................... JUST LET IT GO AND LETS GET BACK TO WHATS REALLY IMPORTANT AND STOP INTERRUPTING THE FORUMS

Your whining about somebody calling you names, please go back and see who started calling people names first. you have called everybody you don't agree with or did not like names forever, and now you get mad when someone calls you a name!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OVER IT, AND GROW UP
YOU STARTED THIS AND NOT SMART ENOUGH TO JUST LET IT GO...................... JUST LET IT GO AND LETS GET BACK TO WHATS REALLY IMPORTANT AND STOP INTERRUPTING THE FORUMS

I never said I was above it, did I? Just wondering why its ok for some to name call, but not for me? Just looking for the consistency. And now its ok for you too. Interesting.

I know why though. Because I'm not in the droan club.

And btw, no I haven't called everyone a name. More baseless hyperbole.

I really think we are being consistent. From what I see the three in question, really have only called you out, but you seem to do it to who ever you seem fit to. now can we please just stop interrupting the forums, and start paying attention to ABF forums and not personality conflicts

I really think we are being consistent. From what I see the three in question, really have only called you out, but you seem to do it to who ever you seem fit to. now can we please just stop interrupting the forums, and start paying attention to ABF forums and not personality conflicts

So your o with ABFer calling me stonehead? Your ok with Teamsters calling other Teamsters "measters"? And I know its ok for you to call others "drama queens" If you dare to ope your eyes, I never said I was above all this. Just wondering why it only bothers you when I do it. Its such a simple question.

I only called you a Drama Queen after you kept it up, personally I don't condone name calling, but I see some do. and if you remember correctly, you have called myself and many others names, so why are you so bent on making everything personal.

Come on guy's ! It's entertaining to read all this back and fourth BUT it also turns people off at the same time . I don't want to see the ABF forum turn into a petty useless forum . So let's all keep INFO flowing and not the other crap . Thanks everyone !!

Come on guy's ! It's entertaining to read all this back and fourth BUT it also turns people off at the same time . I don't want to see the ABF forum turn into a petty useless forum . So let's all keep INFO flowing and not the other crap . Thanks everyone !!

Ok, I'll say one last thing then I'm done

I only called you a Drama Queen after you kept it up, personally I don't condone name calling, but I see some do. and if you remember correctly, you have called myself and many others names, so why are you so bent on making everything personal.

Then I expect to see you call ABFer out in the future when he does it? You may be surprised, he has called me names more than I ever called him a name.