ODFL | New hire orientation/ training pay

Ohhhh. Ok. They’re Nigerian.....wait a minute!! I think I sent that one on the top left thousands of dollars to for the share of his millions in royal treasure!!!!!

And I think my sister was corresponding with the bottom one on a dating site!!!??

I think Wong speaks Nigerian fluently

Funny thing is i actually own 6 Nigerian dwarf goats.
bNWl7Up.jpg

I AM THE REAL GOAT WHISPERER of this forum. Picture off my wife's farm page. If you guys need goat advice MR SLINKY is your man
Pfft. . Real goats don't wear collars!!

Well lets see here we have goats and lawn mowing ,What are we missing???? HHHHMMMMM
OH YEAH A HAT JOKE. Dave's hat could cover all those goats up never to be seen again.
Mission completed

You ain’ts joining any club until you get my approval.

Mastio, you gotta approve OO, he's peed farther off the saddle tanks than most of your rookies have driven.
Of course most of your rookies have never seen saddle tanks, plus he don't haul "Rice Burners"

Mastio, you gotta approve OO, he's peed farther off the saddle tanks than most of your rookies have driven.
Of course most of your rookies have never seen saddle tanks, plus he don't haul "Rice Burners"

He gonna need to prove himself in a series of test that will have him question if this club is something he really been wanting.

Unless im addressed as Mr slinky i will not reply to you wanna be goat owners anymore !
Mr. Slinky, Hahahaha. Okay. Trouble is I don’t own or want to own goats. Now horses and Weiner dogs, yes. I’ll take my Throughbred any day. Let me ask, are your goats just pets or do you milk them or make cheese or anything. I remember drinking goats milk from my friends ranch. It was pretty tasty.