FedEx Freight | New Hire

sourpickle

TB Lurker
Credits
I wonted to know how long does it take for you to get your uniforms in when you order them. Also do you get paid every week. And do you have direct deposit. To your bank. I start with FedEx Freight with gods will 04/14/08 Mon.:funky:

i don't know about the uniforms but checks come every friday and if you fill out the direct deposit forms that takes about 2 weeks.good luck.

I wonted to know how long does it take for you to get your uniforms in when you order them. Also do you get paid every week. And do you have direct deposit. To your bank. I start with FedEx Freight with gods will 04/14/08 Mon.:funky:

I ordered uniforms last mon. and got them this wed. We get our checks on thurs. And yes there is direct deposit. We also get paid every week. Congrats on the job and good luck.

pickel welcome to the fed-ex family a bit disfuncinal at times but all in all a good place to work just cut your hair really short,why you ask this keeps your hair from falling out in clumps due to you scratching you hair from the numerous rules good luck in your future :redneck: :hysterical:

Welcome!!!!

:smilie_132:Welcome aboard and good luck!!!!:1036316054:

Mr. Pickle,
exactly how long from the time you submitted your app., did it take to get a start date?
Thank you in advance!

Stinkyfinger it took 6 weeks from the frist interview. But its been about 2 months since I wrote the application. I herd from friends that it takes a long time with Fedex.:bgroovy:

the uniforms could take longer, the not so average sizes

direct deposit to your bank: every fri.
does take a couple of pay periods to
get started

took a month and 2 days from the first time i walked in the door to fill out app.
to the hire date

uniforms

If you get the polo shirts they have to be tucked in, if you get the button down they can be worn out, also black belt, black shoes, if you wear shorts (white socks)pants (black socks) also get all the jackets and sweaters that they offer, you can re order every 18 months I think!! Congrats on the new job! Our teminal is really particular that you wear the proper clothes.

I just looking a film all week and next week is :bgroovy::Poke::TR10driving03:forklift training. They Hired my as a driver but they are telling me that I have to work the dock at night for a while. So so much for driving.:TR10driving03:

I'm starting next week, I bet we'll see quite a bit of dock work till we gain seniority. And if we switch to linehaul down the road we'll be doing even more.

I just looking a film all week and next week is :bgroovy::Poke::TR10driving03:forklift training. They Hired my as a driver but they are telling me that I have to work the dock at night for a while. So so much for driving.:TR10driving03:

I'm starting next week, I bet we'll see quite a bit of dock work till we gain seniority. And if we switch to linehaul down the road we'll be doing even more.

Yea Thats what i'm hopeing. Is to get back on the line. Just got to wait 6 months tell I can start looking.:1036316054:

going on a month for me. Had interview, 3 days later phone interview with HR, few days later road test, 4 days later drug test, then a week for background check, a few more till DOT physical, also filled out W-2's and acceptence letter, then back a few days later to retake dilluted drug test. Have had to call in sick 3 times and leave early once at current job. You think they're suspicious? lol