New Penn | new hire

hello
I am fixing on starting at new penn in the next few weeks, after the notice i give to my current employer.
I was curious about the the work enviroment and benifits that come with the union.
I will be a city driver. I am comming over from fredex freight. was extremely unhappy there, but thats another story.
any input would be appreciated.

thanks

You might just want to wait a week or so till all the dust settles... The environment is completely different than that of Fed-Ex.. New Penn is a very good company to work for ..When you start you might want to ask the steward a few questions on how the operation in the terminal you will be working... Dispatches and stupidvisors will try to abuse you knowing you came from a non-union environment..Good luck... What terminal are you going to??

You might just want to wait a week or so till all the dust settles... The environment is completely different than that of Fed-Ex.. New Penn is a very good company to work for ..When you start you might want to ask the steward a few questions on how the operation in the terminal you will be working... Dispatches and stupidvisors will try to abuse you knowing you came from a non-union environment..Good luck... What terminal are you going to??

no. not charlie