Holland | new hire

lightpoll

TB Lurker
Credits
trying to get on as a road driver just wondering how it works, are you home every day or out for a week and do you work the docks 1/2 of the time, and do they have the drive cam in there trucks

trying to get on as a road driver just wondering how it works, are you home every day or out for a week and do you work the docks 1/2 of the time, and do they have the drive cam in there trucks
Open board mostly stays out,not much dock, unless you cover velocity bid,no drive Cam's, easy job,no one micro manages you,lots of freedom,

Q, How long does it take for them to get back to you after taking the drug test.and should i call them back after a week

Q, How long does it take for them to get back to you after taking the drug test.and should i call them back after a week
I would call the TM and ask what your application status is, just so he knows you're motivated. Sounds like you're hired if they sent you for a drug test. Just call and get on the seniority board as soon as possible.

Good Luck. Living in hotels isn't as glamorous as it sounds. But if the hotel has a bar in it or near it, and open around 7 or 8 in the morning it's bearable. You can also pretend your an Airline pilot to pick up broads!! It wouldn't be a high class broad though, just one who is drinking at 7 or 8 in the morning.

Good Luck. Living in hotels isn't as glamorous as it sounds. But if the hotel has a bar in it or near it, and open around 7 or 8 in the morning it's bearable. You can also pretend your an Airline pilot to pick up broads!! It wouldn't be a high class broad though, just one who is drinking at 7 or 8 in the morning.

I dunno, sounds like a high class woman to me! Maybe u get lucky, and ande takes you back to her trailer/garbage dump.