new hires

you won't be assigned a truck and will slip but usually you have whatever the truck for your whole workweek. The way my deal works I have 2 assigned trucks that 3 of us share so every other week I rotate. I could have my own truck but I like schedule I'm on so this works for me. They put available trucks up for bid and you can get your own after your here for awhile. You can get on a deal like I got almost immediately. I work 5 on 2off then 5on 3off so my days off always rotate. Starting out you'll work 5on 2off on set days.

you won't be assigned a truck and will slip but usually you have whatever the truck for your whole workweek. The way my deal works I have 2 assigned trucks that 3 of us share so every other week I rotate. I could have my own truck but I like schedule I'm on so this works for me. They put available trucks up for bid and you can get your own after your here for awhile. You can get on a deal like I got almost immediately. I work 5 on 2off then 5on 3off so my days off always rotate. Starting out you'll work 5on 2off on set days.
Sounds good to me. My biggest thing would have to get use to being away. Been pretty much local since 97. Lol