ODFL | New hires

Here is a recent picture of Billy mowing the bosses yard.
U4cSBG4.jpg
I don't know Billy Never met the man. But, based on that picture, I think it has nothing to do with labor relations. I think it is all about a new experemental program called 'exercise'. Could be wrong, but the picture fits for a new weight watchers commercial. von.

Here is a recent picture of Billy mowing the bosses yard.
U4cSBG4.jpg
Never met the man. But, based on the picture, it has nothing to do with labor relations. I think it has more to do with a new Weight Watchers program called Exercise. And with an image like that, he also needs to take a dock big to supplement his mowing. Give him 5 years of weight watchers, & mowing, & he will be ready for those floor loads. von.

Do anybody no if OD lays p&d drivers off when it gets slow in the winter time or do they try to spread work around to keep everybody busy. Im at big E now and OD would much closer for my drive and also it seems like OD is the place to be if you like ltl work. Only been at E for almost two years so I wouldn't be losing that much.

Do anybody no if OD lays p&d drivers off when it gets slow in the winter time or do they try to spread work around to keep everybody busy. Im at big E now and OD would much closer for my drive and also it seems like OD is the place to be if you like ltl work. Only been at E for almost two years so I wouldn't be losing that much.
In our area, there's never been a layoff due to weather. Fact is the wild board is busy, covering the bid drivers when we have to layover due to weather. Also they run bag runs east during the winter. We can't pull triples so if there's freight, the wild board is running.

They will put you on the dock here.OD will not layoff a Driver unless they have a reason.They will let dock worker's go before driver's

He's going to be city because linehaul wasn't open. What a trooper. Man enough to work toward his goals.

Is the grass greener at OD doing linehaul Im a Foodservice delivery guy just wondering
Yes. It's long day's or nights, but the money is better. You start off on the extra board, depending where you're at you might be out for a few day's. Our terminal you cover runs and extra work. Nice tractors. Good people

Is the grass greener at OD doing linehaul Im a Foodservice delivery guy just wondering

OD pays the best out of any trucking company out here. Everyone wants to work here. Why do foodservice when you can do the equivalent of sitting on the couch watching tv (linehaul) for 110k a year?

Yes. It's long day's or nights, but the money is better. You start off on the extra board, depending where you're at you might be out for a few day's. Our terminal you cover runs and extra work. Nice tractors. Good people
How long have you been with them, do they keep you busy

OD pays the best out of any trucking company out here. Everyone wants to work here. Why do foodservice when you can do the equivalent of sitting on the couch watching tv (linehaul) for 110k a year?

Not so, about every one wants to work here.
Wong nor BRG would ever give up their seat on the Hotel, even with the chore of cutting HATS grass 15% of the time.

No thanks. You have to drive worst than a fxg driver to be a carhauler. They sure aren't pros like back in the days when the union carriers ruled that industry. Smh at all carhaulers. Worst drivers on the planet.
Ha ha Billy well 21+ years in a union carhaul company so guess I'm one of the old school guys but agree about the others of course you have some in LTL also lol stay safe

How was your first day? You just learned we deliver some really hitty freight.