Holland | New Holland Fuel Island Rules

oldguns

TB Lurker
Credits
At CO, we were told that due to an OSHA ruling that anyone fueling will be required to wear safty goggles...elbow length rubber gloves with thin throw away gloves worn under fueling gloves. Coming to a terminal near you soon.! City/Yard and road drivers when were dark.

At CO, we were told that due to an OSHA ruling that anyone fueling will be required to wear safty goggles...elbow length rubber gloves with thin throw away gloves worn under fueling gloves. Coming to a terminal near you soon.! City/Yard and road drivers when were dark.[/QUOTE. Thanks Oldguns for the update. Why did OSHA make these rulings? Someone make that call?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Someone did or their just screwing with us . Yellow vests/ green elbow length gloves with goggles...maybe it's to give that new supervisor something to do. Terminal fuel island manager...supposed to be a major violation if your caught without them. I have them in my locker and tomarrow I will wear them into our morning pre-shift meeting.

How stupid. Are they going to require the general public to do this stupidity also? The idiots act like diesel fuel is some type of poisonous chemical.:duh:

Safety tip of the day: Don't be drinking the diesel fuel kiddies.

It's YRC that's toxic ! Try wearing those gloves, hands sweating...at 28 night before last...felt like I had my hands in a frig. Do this, do that and pay us....we know what were doing.