New Insurance Rollout, Your Opinion?

mothertrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
Just curious about what you think about the new insurance pckg. put into place. I for one don't think its to bad, but there are a few kinks.Like the dental, it is being switched to a new co. is your dentist going to take it? Or do you have to look for a new one?And also no more vsp for vision, it is also a new one and will your opthomologist take it?? HHmmm ???? to ponder? I know that rates are all over the place but all people are :Bondage: to the insurance industry.I know we would all like to have the drivers ins. paid by the co. like it was years ago, but not even the king of all slaves (NC) :bowdown: pays for thier ins.but i just depends on what you pick.So pick and choose wisely you never when you really need it.I can say this mine is going to cost me $$$9.00 more a weekfor all the top dollar items.So good luck and see you on the other side
:beerchug: enjoy your weekend

Mine will cost about $15 more. Keeping the low deductible, cancelling the extra life insurance, because the rates are too high for what you get, and adding short-term disability. not long-term, because after 6 mos., you are terminated, and the company will not help you fight the insurance company and Social Security over whether you are truly disabled, and who owes you what/waste of money.