new jevic rumor

i heard yesturday jevic in delanco nj was closing its doors and yellow was going to move in.any truth to that?

no. it isn't true. i think it's dairy queen. we're gonna start selling ice cream.

how cool these rumors are. can someone tell me what executive, would leak something like that out if it were true?

can anyone gimme the list of moronic rumors posted on this board that have actually been true. anyone?

i mean really.

actually, we're doing quite well.

i was just asking a question but thanx for being a jerk.hope you get laid off just in time for the holidays and i will be more than happy to donate a bunch of icecream containers for you to build an igloo out of and really be cool.maybe you should start selling jokes oh wait then you really will be homeless you unfunny mf

a simple yes or no would have done.thanks for the insults.:nutkick:

That wasn't meant as an insult; although clearly, rereading the post it was.

After a year of heated rumors on this board and heated rumors from our competitors, you get punch drunk and defensive.

I'll give you an example. There is a female rep from a national, large brand ltl carrier who's gone as far as putting into email to customers, absolute lies.

When the two loyal customers fwd me the emails, it's unbelievable to see what lengths people will go to.

She committed to writing that we have closed terminals (actually, we just opened our newest terminal in Detroit on 10262006)and reduced svc area. She told one customer that Jevic is closing because we lease everything and as of 01012007 we won't be renewing the leases!

So when you see time after time rumors, inuendos, questions, etc, you get defensive.

This industry has a funny way on latching on to this crap and making it snowball.

Sometimes if feels like we're a bunch of canibals at a huge bar b cue... who's next on the menu?????

You still need a list????:hysterical:

What is exactly the point? At the time this was written orignally, you were on board and bleeding blue also.

There are 2 years of post like these. So taking it completely out of context doesn't really say anything.

Why turn this place into a Jerry Springer circus?

Or better yet, let's do a poll. MAybe the goal is to have me booted. Just let me know.

Not sure how many other ways you need to hear the word "Uncle".