TForce | !!!!!!!!! New Jobs In Columbus,Ohio !!!!!!!

You can go to https://ups.iiserve.com/?OVN=Y and see where all we are hiring. If they are not hiring yet we will be very soon. They're a lot of contracts running out for the UPS Logistics part and that's all everyone is saying that once we get kicked off with these contracts that our business is going to be through the roof.

falcon465 said:
You can go to https://ups.iiserve.com/?OVN=Y and see where all we are hiring. If they are not hiring yet we will be very soon. They're a lot of contracts running out for the UPS Logistics part and that's all everyone is saying that once we get kicked off with these contracts that our business is going to be through the roof.

What contracts are running out?
Or is this just heresay?

Do you know how UPS Logisitcs works and the flexiblity it has by not putting all their eggs in one basket?

I hear a lot of customers from O'nite might be bailing and using FedEx Freight because they already use FedEX Ground to move their small packages and would rather use "one company" so to speak. Changing your name to UPS freight may leave a lot of bad tastes in customers mouth, some of the bad tastes are still there from the UPS Strike.

I hear a lot of customers from O'nite might be bailing and using FedEx Freight because they already use FedEX Ground to move their small packages and would rather use "one company" so to speak. Changing your name to UPS freight may leave a lot of bad tastes in customers mouth, some of the bad tastes are still there from the UPS Strike.
I have the same bad taste in my mouth from when the Teamsters tried to run Overnite out of business. We have received a lot of pay raises and excellent benefit packages over the years. I believe that I have been treated fairly as well. I believe that UPS knows full well what it takes to keep there employees happy. With even the smallest of threats of a strike! companys bail and use NON-Union companys to move there freight.
In my opinion that is precisely the reason UPSF doesn't need Union support.

Silverhawk1 said:
I have the same bad taste in my mouth from when the Teamsters tried to run Overnite out of business. We have received a lot of pay raises and excellent benefit packages over the years. I believe that I have been treated fairly as well. I believe that UPS knows full well what it takes to keep there employees happy. With even the smallest of threats of a strike! companys bail and use NON-Union companys to move there freight.

Who do you think is responsible for those raises?

Silverhawk1 said:
It is the same people responsible for your raises... "THE CUSTOMER" and without them there isn't any agreement or contract that means a thing.

First of all there are plenty of "customers" out there and they are not responsible for your raise or mine. They supply the money needed for the wages but are not responsible for my pay scale or yours.

Ever hear the phrase "Keeping up with the Jones's"

Teamster251 said:
First of all there are plenty of "customers" out there and they are not responsible for your raise or mine. They supply the money needed for the wages but are not responsible for my pay scale or yours.

Ever hear the phrase "Keeping up with the Jones's"
You mean competition... I personally don't think that there is enough customers out there. I never take them for granted. I treat each one like they are the only one we have. "Bottom line! without them nothing is possible."

!!!!!!!! New jobs in columbus Ohio !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone.

Hey I have a question at the website link that was left here. www.ups.iiserve.com i went there for ohio ,click on for columbus ohio.

There show position for fulltime city drivers and fulltime road drivers, so my question is what is the difference in the meaning of these positions, verses fulltime temporary seasonal feeder drivers.Which this is the one I applied for out of the columbus dispatch and there regular website two.

Is this the same spot just defined different or is one a causual spot and one a true fulltime position. I need to know thanks brothers :chairshot: :bgroovy:

Oops to many good Heineken beers right now:smilie_132:

Silverhawk1 said:
It is the same people responsible for your raises... "THE CUSTOMER" and without them there isn't any agreement or contract that means a thing.
HOW COME before the organizing drive in 93/94 got started,we did get raises some years,or a 22cent raise,or bonuses,only roaddrivers without an accident did,then it went from that ,to after the drive started'all p&d and dockworkers would get SAFETY BONUSES,if accidents were down,productivity up',forgot what the goal exactly was,we were always so close,but,you guessed it,did'nt exactly make,close.but missed it by that much,ALWAYS so close,but a tad shy.in other words,they planned on pulling that sh.t on us,and boning us all along,instead of coming out flat and saying'no bonuses',but I see people forget,and got real short memories,as for the customers,the company saw more money than we did,also pissed an awful lot away to fight us, how intelligent was that:duh: almost banrupted ther outfit in the process,wonderful management style:moon2: :bigfinger::Die: is what I'LL SAY OF THEM.

BUTTONMAN74 said:
HOW COME before the organizing drive in 93/94 got started,we did get raises some years,or a 22cent raise,or bonuses,only roaddrivers without an accident did,then it went from that ,to after the drive started'all p&d and dockworkers would get SAFETY BONUSES,if accidents were down,productivity up',forgot what the goal exactly was,we were always so close,but,you guessed it,did'nt exactly make,close.but missed it by that much,ALWAYS so close,but a tad shy.in other words,they planned on pulling that sh.t on us,and boning us all along,instead of coming out flat and saying'no bonuses',but I see people forget,and got real short memories,as for the customers,the company saw more money than we did,also pissed an awful lot away to fight us, how intelligent was that:duh: almost banrupted ther outfit in the process,wonderful management style:moon2: :bigfinger::Die: is what I'LL SAY OF THEM.
I have received a raise and benefit improvements every year for the last 21 years. I do recall that there was one year when it wasn't much. I believe it was a year when Overnite was badly struggling but still gave us a raise anyway. There is not to many companies that would have done that during a bad profit year.

Silverhawk1 Your right we have had a raise every year. The one time things didn't come out was when Tom Boswell first took charge after UP bought us. I have always got a bonues check. I don't know where buttonman74 get's his information from. Seems like he just has a bad attitude.

Teamster251 said:
What contracts are running out?
Or is this just heresay?

Do you know how UPS Logisitcs works and the flexiblity it has by not putting all their eggs in one basket?

Sure is hard to believe this guy works for UPS. I'm beginning to have my doubts. You might be right T251 FedEx is going to eat UPS's lunch and its about time UPS isn't the best on the block.

FedEx freight might just out do UPS Freight and drag UPS number #2 instead of #!. I can't help but think it WILL be because of loyal people like you.:duh:

Or should I say loyal teamsters like you.

Silverhawk1 said:

Well said Silverhawk...:smilie_132:

Silverhawk1 said:

You are beating your head against a brick wall Silverhawk.:duh: :

dvr49 said:
Silverhawk1 Your right we have had a raise every year. The one time things didn't come out was when Tom Boswell first took charge after UP bought us. I have always got a bonues check. I don't know where buttonman74 get's his information from. Seems like he just has a bad attitude.
Wow! drv49 that dose go a ways back. I had to dust off a few cobwebs there.