SEFL | New Knoxville Tn terminal?????

double duty

TB Lurker
Credits
I've noticed the construction of a new sefl terminal off exit 369 on I40/I75.Will they be hiring more drivers for this terminal?And does sefl operate in ky where I live?:smilie_132:

I've noticed the construction of a new sefl terminal off exit 369 on I40/I75.Will they be hiring more drivers for this terminal?And does sefl operate in ky where I live?:smilie_132:

DD

They are building a new terminal in Knoxville at Watt Road. I don't know if they are going to hire or not. The way freight is,I won't count on it. You might want to contact the terminal mgr or check the SEFL web site.
We hear rumors from time to time about KY but nothing for sure. The way things are you never can tell.
Good Luck
Drive Safe

cc

The new terminal in Knoxville will have 87 doors from what I hear. As far as hiring new drivers I don't know but also from what I hear Knoxville will be having some drivers that live in the Morristown or Newport area looking for new jobs because of the drive to the new terminal. We do not run Ky now but hope to in the future.Hope this helps

Knoxville drivers recieved a Memo from Terminal Manager this past week. The Memo says the new Terminal will open May 5th

New Construction Facts - Knoxville

There are no short term plans to move into Kentucky for Southeastern. At this time, we have no hiring plans. We may loose a couple of guys after the move but unless economic conditions change, we won't be replacing them.

Well Guys Its Official. Knoxville Moved To There New Terminal On Saturday May 31. First Day Of Operations Will Be Monday June Second. Terminal Sure Is Nice.