SEFL | New KW city units

fr8machine

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anybody driven the new KW city units ? Was shocked to see no air ride cab or air ride suspension. Just a lil piece of rubber between cab and frame.
I did , and it beat me to death. Did not care for it. Not worth the back ache at the end of the day

Has anybody driven the new KW city units ? Was shocked to see no air ride cab or air ride suspension. Just a lil piece of rubber between cab and frame.
I did , and it beat me to death. Did not care for it. Not worth the back ache at the end of the day

Are they full size KW’s or the baby ones like Fed Ex Frght has ?

Haven't heard anything good from L/H or P&D guys about the new city or linehaul trucks.

Have yet to see any new tandem KW's come in. Was in ATL last week and they had 20+ brand new single axle road units lined up on the fence. One of the mechanics said they just got 50+ in over the weekend. Curious if they are going to get tandem KW's or go another route, hoping for the "another route.

Haven't heard anything good from L/H or P&D guys about the new city or linehaul trucks.

Have yet to see any new tandem KW's come in. Was in ATL last week and they had 20+ brand new single axle road units lined up on the fence. One of the mechanics said they just got 50+ in over the weekend. Curious if they are going to get tandem KW's or go another route, hoping for the "another route.
New LH kw single axle rides great. Quiet cab except for the screeching woman in your ear (lane departure, adaptive cruise, following distance). No power and the auto tranny means it’s slower than Christmas Looks good though

A little bird told me they are possibly going back to Volvo due to the fact Mr Dukes replacement can’t leave the truck set up alone and freightliner Kw and international has told them basically not to order trucks if they can’t leave mess alone on the settings other than the speed most trucks these days have 3 basic settings beside the speed you have performance, economy performance and just economy well they go in on top of that and adjust everything else under the sun