AuohCGV.jpg

apEzpwl.jpg

D1xBXdK.jpg

0jde028.jpg

rxGXwXY.jpg

4my42li.jpg

Dwd2D1d.jpg

0r6Nxxp.jpg

Nice truck , but will it run more than 62mph ? and that passenger training seat maybe a rough ride ?

Nice truck , but will it run more than 62mph ? and that passenger training seat maybe a rough ride ?

Wongway, I lost my retirment at 25 years and out at joint council #83. I am tired of seeing your posts of hatred for YRC...just quit and move on. I understand it's bad...but try to find a positive in a negative. We have the best health insurance...better then the railroad. Just a thought. Be positive.

Wongway, I lost my retirment at 25 years and out at joint council #83. I am tired of seeing your posts of hatred for YRC...just quit and move on. I understand it's bad...but try to find a positive in a negative. We have the best health insurance...better then the railroad. Just a thought. Be positive.
Welcome to the Boards! Don't be a stranger.

Joseph, just so you don't feel too bad, I started out trucking in 1955 with nothing.
And today, I still have most of it left.
Welcome to TB.

I'm 55 I was minus 1.
:17142:
And if wong didn't mention the - 15 every post how would we remember this little tidbit over the last eight years?

One. Two new tractors does not make a fleet.

You're only 55? By the tone of your posts I would have thought you're at least 85 or 90.

You're only 55? By the tone of your posts I would have thought you're at least 85 or 90.
I had to edit. Just woke up and didn't check my post. I wish I was 55. Maybe not. Lol.
85? C'mon.. Even I know I won't be around then. If I am I won't know it.

It's a problem when ya work midnights. Especially if you haven't done it in a half dozen years.
Kinda get out of whack.

Remember those wonderful rookie daze? Two hour preshift on a 0001 Monday start. Junior man gets to go on the street first with a full run. 15 1/2 hrs and 8 hrs rest, back in @ 2200. Wednesday and maybe Thursday, guaranteed 12 hrs on daze. Then held for O/B on Friday. Off by 0200, back at it with some convoluted excuse for a weekend @ 2200 on Sunday night.

Best job I ever had! :17142: