Yellow | New kw In Nsh

Joseph, just so you don't feel too bad, I started out trucking in 1955 with nothing.
And today, I still have most of it left.
Welcome to TB.
Excuse me but did you say you have mostly nothing left or something left or something something left or is it mostly gone?I know it's a rhetorical question with a couple double negatives with some redundancy

Excuse me but did you say you have mostly nothing left or something left or something something left or is it mostly gone?I know it's a rhetorical question with a couple double negatives with some redundancy
Guess you were sleeping in class, lets say "is the glass half full or half emty?"
To get a professional answer to your question, I would refer you to BRG Patel Consults LLC, they would be much
more qualified, I will be happy to pay 15% of their fees.
Thanks for your inquiry.

Is that an actual radio installed in a YRC truck? I didn't think they allowed for the distraction.

Question: where are the large purchase runs from a company this size?

You have a sighting of a new KW and a new Pete, but where is the large run like with Volvo in the past or even Freightliner?

Holland lot's look like a Carmax for trucks with all the different makes. It's a logistical nightmare when you order hodgepodge instead of just sticking with one manufacturer. It also shows no commitment.

Last edited:
Is that an actual radio installed in a YRC truck? I didn't think they allowed for the distraction.

You have a sighting of a new KW and a new Pete, but where is the large run like with Volvo in the past or even Freightliner?

Holland lot's look like a Carmax for trucks with all the different makes. It's a logistical nightmare when you order hodgepodge instead of just sticking with one manufacturer. It also shows no commitment.

Don't you keep up with the news and all the demonstrations going on? The goal today is "diversity"!

It shows you're not happy with current package and are looking at other suppliers to make your bottom line improve

It shows you're not happy with current package and are looking at other suppliers to make your bottom line improve

Wrench, how do you like this nice clean (430??) package? Won't even need soap after working on this one.

0Di9xsN.jpg