NEW LAST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
So FLOUNDER is the first LAST on this new LAST GAME thread topic.
I'm second LAST till the next LAST is posted by another LAST GAME Fanatic.
Until then I'm LAST

Last edited:
Oh crap. I'll volunteer to be the third last on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap is the last thing you want to see. I'm crap.....and I have people that will gladly back me up on this. So....I'm last....STILL.

Hay there Smoke thanks for straightening this mess out for me.
Now I'm one of the die hard LAST GAME player fanatics posting my first LAST,LAST on this new LAST GAME topic.
So just a reminder to all the other LAST GAME fanatics,I'm LAST!

Is this the last 'new' last thread? Or are there more to come?
BTW, I'm last.

Here we go again. A new thread is started. Some new knuckleheads try to join in. They're gone by the First page back to First. Then I'm LAST. I need to start a locked thread that just says Big Dave is LAST.

ABFer,Help me out here will you?
Smoke started this newest one I deleted the other new one because of this newest one.
So this should be the official (LAST Game) thread topic,till Jeff dumps it.

Looks like a few (TB) members really enjoy playing this game & I'm kind of hooked on it as well,so whats a moderator to do if the Boss wants it gone?
Oh by the way I'm LAST!

Hey!!!! Since when did Flounder become a Mod?? How did he post in that closed thread??!!! That sneaky fish. I'll keel him!!!
Nah. I'll just be LAST.

Please be understanding Big Dave & the rest who play this game this thread topic is a work in progress.
No FLOUNDER is not a Mod.,I don't know how he slipped through the cracks?
However with this newest LAST GAME I'm deleting this last one soon as I find out with my boss if its okay.
then it will just be this current one.
Get all that?
Oh I didn't think so,oh well then I'm LAST.

ABFer,Help me out here will you?
Smoke started this newest one I deleted the other new one because of this newest one.
So this should be the official (LAST Game) thread topic,till Jeff dumps it.

Looks like a few (TB) members really enjoy playing this game & I'm kind of hooked on it as well,so whats a moderator to do if the Boss wants it gone?
Oh by the way I'm LAST!
Boss said to start a new one when he locked the other one. :shrug: I think that he just wanted to be last.

Okay if you say so ABFer thats good enough for me,then this is forever more the official LAST GAME Thread.
Well until the Boss dumps this one at some future date.
So now I'm LAST on the official new LAST.

I'm posting a LAST on this here official new LAST GAME,to become the official LAST player,
To be officially LAST.

Status
Not open for further replies.