NEW LAST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.Ok. You guys don’t have to beg. I will get to my next last mile delivery, last thing today. My partner is staying at Coop HQ going over that last, securities report from yrc.

Whats the matter, fishstick? Get stuck in first mailbox you came to? Maybe sometime, you could come on a trip with my team partner and myself, to see how us last mile guys do things to stay last.

Donna doesn't want the Hotel to smell like fish......the other smells are bad enough..
It smelled like fish when you assigned it to us,like 2 years ago.. It
also had about 10 women’s first names written in black marker on the headliner? Not sure what that is all about?

It's no wonder that the mail is always late Fishy always sticking around on TB instead of getting the job done . This is the LAST statement for today in LAST

Yea hah!!! Last again.
Team westbound, I 80, near the Big O!
Will that get us to New Jersey last?

Yea hah!!! Last again.
Team westbound, I 80, near the Big O!
Will that get us to New Jersey last?
Better have Wong GPS it and not on the boardwalk screen as for I'm Last on I-80 w/bound at Snowshoe in the Last parking place LAST row Last

If both of you are westbound, you'll never make it to Jersey period...let alone LAST.
This is the LAST time I let Wong program the gps.

That must have been why I ended up in Newark LAST time I ask wong for directions I think he was looking south when he was reading them LAST

How many times must I tell you, fish face? The one known as BRG, is always last.
D85FEN0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.