NEW LAST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the 0300 fish clock must have went off just in time for the little guy with fins to be first, and team gold hotel,last.

Oh my good night to stay in the house,single digit temps,snow,& high wind,cops say stay off the roads.
Now that I've given the local weather report,I'm LAST!

Oh my good night to stay in the house,single digit temps,snow,& high wind,cops say stay off the roads.
Now that I've given the local weather report,I'm LAST!
I think you should set your alarm for 0300,so you can reminisce with flounder, and share truck stop driving stories about how you and he are first,and second. And dreaming like your last, like me.

OT2001.......LAST. It's a toasty 21 degrees this morning. Was going to take the wife out for breakfast but she said she was NOT going outside. My question is, should I have a cheese biscuit or a ham, egg, and cheese biscuit at Bojangles?

OT2001.......LAST. It's a toasty 21 degrees this morning. Was going to take the wife out for breakfast but she said she was NOT going outside. My question is, should I have a cheese biscuit or a ham, egg, and cheese biscuit at Bojangles?
9 degrees here, and with the wind...a mere -5......

It never panned out. Got in the van, battery dead. Took battery out. Got in other van. Flat tire. Got 12volt pump iut. Blew the fuse. Got the air hose from the shop stretched out, three feet shy of flat tire. After MUCH looking, found coiled air hose. Pumped tire up. Went to Walmart to get battery. Battery was $105.00. Found out I still had some warranty. Battery now $77.00. Told them to put plug in tire. Can't because already has two. Not ready for new tires. Head out to buy one used tire. No one has 15 inch used tires. Back to Walmart. Bought 20 amp fuses. Pumped up tire. Went home. Had lunch with wife. Still no biscuit.

We got hammered with a record snow storm LAST night.
Had to do a lot of clearing with my snow blower,being basically lazy I wasn't used to all of that work even if that machine is self propelled.

However I'm rested up,& I'm LAST to post the LAST,LAST.

We got hammered with a record snow storm LAST night.
Had to do a lot of clearing with my snow blower,being basically lazy I wasn't used to all of that work even if that machine is self propelled.

However I'm rested up,& I'm LAST to post the LAST,LAST.
we started getting the snow around 11 PM last night. i went out early for the morning paper and before that, i was able to brush off the car, of maybe about half an inch. we will be getting rain a little later today, and the temps will warm up to nearly 60 on Sunday. but my sis and her hubby, still shoveled the snow as to reduce slush in the yard and any freezing that can happen at night, especially after Sunday, when it gets chilly again.

so watching them work, makes me last.

All right then I just got home from a Christmas party,had to drive slow due to freezing rain in my area.
However thank God we put the car in the barn with no dings,or dents.
Even though its past my bed time I just had to stop by this here LAST GAME thread to post a LAST,LAST,LAST.

I now have proof that I am last. After everything that happened to me on Friday, my wife asked me Saturday at lunch, "Do you think the van will be ok with the new battery? Did you have to charge it before putting it in the van"? To which I replied, "Oh sh!t"!!! And after lunch, I went out and put the battery in her van. Without a doubt, IM LAST!!!

we started getting the snow around 11 PM last night. i went out early for the morning paper and before that, i was able to brush off the car, of maybe about half an inch. we will be getting rain a little later today, and the temps will warm up to nearly 60 on Sunday. but my sis and her hubby, still shoveled the snow as to reduce slush in the yard and any freezing that can happen at night, especially after Sunday, when it gets chilly again.

so watching them work, makes me last.
All right then I just got home from a Christmas party,had to drive slow due to freezing rain in my area.
However thank God we put the car in the barn with no dings,or dents.
Even though its past my bed time I just had to stop by this here LAST GAME thread to post a LAST,LAST,LAST.
I now have proof that I am last. After everything that happened to me on Friday, my wife asked me Saturday at lunch, "Do you think the van will be ok with the new battery? Did you have to charge it before putting it in the van"? To which I replied, "Oh sh!t"!!! And after lunch, I went out and put the battery in her van. Without a doubt, IM LAST!!!
Brushing off the snow. Driving home in the freezing rain. Forgot to boink the battery. Sheesh... Real guys like myself, sit in the house drinking a hot toddy while the wife does all those things for me. She even tells me I am last......
Dz2Ync9.jpg

Brushing off the snow. Driving home in the freezing rain. Forgot to boink the battery. Sheesh... Real guys like myself, sit in the house drinking a hot toddy while the wife does all those things for me. She even tells me I am last......
Dz2Ync9.jpg
Lol. She NORMALY would do those things, but Im thinking that somewhere, somehow, when I poked fun of her for not going to town and retrieving those biscuits(that I never got)she threw that Ohio fit, and I wrangled myself into that daytime nightmare. Plus.....it slammed me into last.

Gee wiz FLOUNDER we LAST GAME players are sharing some of our days activities,along with grabbing LASTS.
It kind of makes this LAST GAME a bit more fun,so feel free to tells us whats interesting in your life......or not.
Just posting (LASTS) are okay,however aren't you game to brighten the game play up a bit?

OR NOT....I'm fix-in to go to bed soon,my day was church this morning back home for a light lunch.
Then back to our evening church service,had to catch up with my face book friends in between.
Now I'm here at LAST to post another LAST,LAST...........LAST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.