NEW LAST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
75 S/B out of the 'motor' down thru the 'queen' into G-town KY. with my new 80' Freightshacker have the fish all wrapped up on the head rack so he can be in first and on the look out for Bd and the gold hotel catching a nice "sea breeze" in the process running 61.97 so,I will always be Last darn i feel left out bRG didn't even mention me i his Last report carhaulers last in last

OO been mashing his motor too hard on the new Shaker, shaked himself right out of LAST.
BTW, Hat asks what color engine is in the new shaker? "Just for the record"

Good evening Mr. Breeze and Flounder just for the record and I call the "coop" but got no answer from the "HAt" dispatch DD13 green power and after a long day of test loading I thought it was me but it was a breeze that smelled kinda fishy and saw the "hotel" going by all headed back into first with me at LAST in LAST

Good evening Mr. Breeze and Flounder just for the record and I call the "coop" but got no answer from the "HAt" dispatch DD13 green power and after a long day of test loading I thought it was me but it was a breeze that smelled kinda fishy and saw the "hotel" going by all headed back into first with me at LAST in LAST
Coop dispatch was closed this week while the Hat was out doing eclipse demos around Cedar Rapids area schools...

Team BRG Wong staying in Detroit tonight enjoying our 3rd, or 4th last beer...Hat dispatch was supposed to be here, but Donna made sure he first mowed her lawn...
QN2sRJT.jpg

Team BRG Wong staying in Detroit tonight enjoying our 3rd, or 4th last beer...Hat dispatch was supposed to be here, but Donna made sure he first mowed her lawn...
QN2sRJT.jpg
Good God you guy's were in the Motor and didn't even call me down here in the "Glass City" only an hour away thanks but now I'll Take last for now "Mustang bring up the Last post in Last

Flat fish,flat dogs? First for both... my partner and I are also handing out flyers today at the Tigers,Ridge Sox game for Donna for applicants at the last job they will ever need....

Yes,you are last. Last showing you are first always....
Real last men, attend Ridge Sox games ,then run Last out of town to east coast and last back on Monday....

Status
Not open for further replies.