NEW LAST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha Flounder still in first with a bull dog on it's side in the first puddle now I'm Back in LAST this message has been approved by who ever is dispatching from the coop LAST

Conner Mc Flounder is still laying down on the job, OO, you need to wax your new Ying Yang hauler, your turn is over at LAST

You previous wanna be last like the man from Bag, will always get there first. Coop dispatch is second to last because they have been shut down by OSHA for unsafe seating, and darkness in their office..,,

Just got to work and saw what appeared to be flounder, that was flattened by a truck first....
Looks like no more last....made a nice patch for the blacktop though....First time I ever saw that...

But he finally bought a Chevrolet cause he got tired of walking everywhere when his mustang broke down daily. He was last but now I am still LAST

If you want
to ride and
ride in ease
drive a Cheverolet
if you please
Have to keep a Chevy to go after my daughter's 65 Mustang convertible when it breaks down.
Hope 00 does not read this til LAST.

Ya all can keep your 'bowties' cause now I'M LAST to say I'LL just show up with my frt shaker and gladly take that Mustang MR. BREEZE wont' even charge ya -15% to load and haul it away to my house LAST. Wife had one when we first met and OH YEAH I almost forgot FLOUNDER back to first your overweight need to scale back

Status
Not open for further replies.