NEW LAST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team: Hat Dispatch, come in. Last request...
Gotta another load of light bulbs for Dallas and mystic. But the trailer is in Houston. Need you and Wong to strap on the pontoons to the Hotel. If that doesn't work, send the Beaver out to build a dam so the roads will clear.
Ehh. For some reason I expect this trailer to be left on the road too. You guys completing a mission is the LAST thing that'll happen.....
I'm LAST in the coop.

Gotta another load of light bulbs for Dallas and mystic. But the trailer is in Houston. Need you and Wong to strap on the pontoons to the Hotel. If that doesn't work, send the Beaver out to build a dam so the roads will clear.
Ehh. For some reason I expect this trailer to be left on the road too. You guys completing a mission is the LAST thing that'll happen.....
I'm LAST in the coop.
Light bulbs will be last delivered. Lights were top loaded with Amazon packages that will take until Monday to deliver. Wong wants to do all deliveries as drive by and toss...

Last Amazon package for West Nebraska just flew out the window westbound....Guy was standing in his front yard yelling at us that would be the last package he gets from the Gold team delivery!!!

Last Amazon package for West Nebraska just flew out the window westbound....Guy was standing in his front yard yelling at us that would be the last package he gets from the Gold team delivery!!!
Practice, practice, practice,
"I assume the window was the LAST thing down?"

Big Dave finds flounder,first,in ceement pond behind coop.
Team Last Patel,is still last....

You two are caught packing fudge in first place and I am still LAST
No. I just was in Cedar Rapids, and saw you, and your friends in first....
12WgnkJ.jpg

HggBEK5.jpg

Wanted to stop by and say hi but you and wang were a little busy, I now know that y'all are first on someone's :crap: list.

Now I'm free to be LAST

Dang!!! Is that Ponch and John, BRG???!!
Why didn't you and Wang get me an autograph??!!
Is the Beaver okay??
It's gonna take Donna a long time to buff that out...
Glad I'm LAST.

HggBEK5.jpg

Wanted to stop by and say hi but you and wang were a little busy, I now know that y'all are first on someone's :crap: list.

Now I'm free to be LAST
Wong could not help it said on the construction sign,All traffic keep left to be last one thru....

Status
Not open for further replies.