NEW LAST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poll taken at Myrtle's Cafe in Cedar Rapids says BRG,and his Coop Associate, are,

L A AA SSSSSSS TTTTTTTT
L. A A S T
L A. A S T
L AAAAAAA SSSSSSS T
L A A. S T
LLLLLLLL A A SSSSSSS T

You-who did any of you LAST contestants remember to vote for the crook's of your choice today?

I'm going to enjoy a pizza with my wife.
Then go to cast our vote against any new proposal New York has to offer, that will raise our property taxes.
Also our local sheriff,& a few judges we've never heard of.

Well cuz it is our duty as US citizens.

Oh by the way I'm casting my vote right now to elect myself to be LAST,to post the LAST,LAST....LAST!

You-who did any of you LAST contestants remember to vote for the crook's of your choice today?

I'm going to enjoy a pizza with my wife.
Then go to cast our vote against any new proposal New York has to offer, that will raise our property taxes.
Also our local sheriff,& a few judges we've never heard of.

Well cuz it is our duty as US citizens.

Oh by the way I'm casting my vote right now to elect myself to be LAST,to post the LAST,LAST....LAST!

Sounds familiar, just different state, LAST time I'm telling you guys, Stay on topic, We're talking about Daves hat.
LASTTIMELASTTIMELASTTIME

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I'm still LAST
giphy.gif

Well hay actually staying on topic is ones contribution to posting a version of LAST,LASTS.
Well cuz this topic is the LAST Game,to see who can hold on to the LAST,LAST the longest.
That said I'm posting the LAST,LAST......LAST!

Flounder gone back to first for you same to APo I'll take it from here into the Last Last day before another last day

Bummer,of bummer I got waste deep water in my basement,sump pump burned out.
Well I gotta get another pump & get that water out.
So for now I'm LAST.

Went to my local Home Dumpster & purchased a new submersible pump which set me back 170 bucks.
Got the old pump out & found out the new pump had a larger intake,so back to Home Dumpster I go.
Time I got home I said the water isn't getting any deeper so I'll finish putting the new pump in tomorrow.
My wife was none to happy,but she was good to let me off the hook tonight.

Now that I have told you how my day has gone,I'm LAST to have just posted the very LAST,LAST....LAST!

BRG = Last
Team BRG = Last two of the home team...
BRG Patel= Last always..
Coop Dispatch= Last dispatch of the weekend for the Mastio Award winning team....

Status
Not open for further replies.