SAIA | new layoffs today

I wonder if Jeff can knock off and ban IP address that come up to spy and never post anything? It might keep drivers out of trouble with their bosses that have nothing better to do than sit at a computer and spy on their employees trying to see what they do on their time off.:1036316054:
You sound a little paranoid

Because one day Tim P is going to tell your boss to that you are spending to much time talking about saia on her and it is none of his business who or what you do or talk about on your on time. I was told to "steer" around this website when saia lost the 28 computers from greenville nc. TWICE i was told that talking about the matter was dangerous, especially on this website. i told them it was my business what, when, where, who, and how i talked about anuthink, when on my own time. we ultimatley think that is why i was let go in october and economic times was the coverup. by the way, saia did lose the computers, not me. i delivered the 28 cpu's two days before they were even lost. then two days later they gave me a bol with a different pro on it so saia though i had taken the computers. how convienient.

OtherTrucker, are you typing this from prison? :locked: Seems like if they had proof then you would be locked up. Sounds like a bad situation. Good Luck to you!

OtherTrucker, are you typing this from prison? :locked: Seems like if they had proof then you would be locked up. Sounds like a bad situation. Good Luck to you!

Nope. i just got caught up in one of saia's Dell mistakes and someone other than corporate had to take the blame. As we all know in the trucking business, crap rolls downhill. The driver is the only one that can stop the crap. So therefore the driver has to take the fall. TM's and district regional managers decided the very first day that I would take the blame. I call it in, got an exception number, then 2-3 days later, after Tim P was notified, it hit the fan. The consignee even told tm that the cpu's had been delivered 2 days earlier on a different pro #, but TIM said he was not accepting that answer. He told ME that WE had been caught. The consignee wants me to get a lawsuit but it's not worth it to me. I am above Tim and saia. I got mine and I have dealt with it. HE has not recieved his yet and will have to worry about it till that day comes. He is not worried about it right now but as his days get shorter and shorter he WILL spend time thinking about what God has in store for him. Not just for his hand in my fate but many other lives that he has disrupted. I an not the only one to get caught up in the Dell fiasco. Just look back at Austin Tx. Drivers are a expendable commodity in the freight world. Management is not. Sooner or later heads will roll from the top. I just hope and pray that the rest of the drivers all throughout saia can hang in there longer that tim. It's the drivers that make the company, not the management.

Nope. i just got caught up in one of saia's Dell mistakes and someone other than corporate had to take the blame. As we all know in the trucking business, crap rolls downhill. The driver is the only one that can stop the crap. So therefore the driver has to take the fall. TM's and district regional managers decided the very first day that I would take the blame. I call it in, got an exception number, then 2-3 days later, after Tim P was notified, it hit the fan. The consignee even told tm that the cpu's had been delivered 2 days earlier on a different pro #, but TIM said he was not accepting that answer. He told ME that WE had been caught. The consignee wants me to get a lawsuit but it's not worth it to me. I am above Tim and saia. I got mine and I have dealt with it. HE has not recieved his yet and will have to worry about it till that day comes. He is not worried about it right now but as his days get shorter and shorter he WILL spend time thinking about what God has in store for him. Not just for his hand in my fate but many other lives that he has disrupted. I an not the only one to get caught up in the Dell fiasco. Just look back at Austin Tx. Drivers are a expendable commodity in the freight world. Management is not. Sooner or later heads will roll from the top. I just hope and pray that the rest of the drivers all throughout saia can hang in there longer that tim. It's the drivers that make the company, not the management.

if you are above Tim P, you should be making triple digits, this I know. and you also said you are above Saia. how is that possible to?

I have talked to a few other drivers who know drivers from other terminals and a question was brought up to me:
Of those that were laid off, how many of them were either on or recently on Worker's Comp?
Could be a complete coinkidink, but a valid question just the same....

Not sure....If they are looking to axe the previously injured workers, I would be tops at my terminal. twice in the 4 years I've been here. The last one I didn't miss any work, but the one before.....eh...it was bad. I've since learned to slow down and think about what I do before I do it as best I can.

Not sure....If they are looking to axe the previously injured workers, I would be tops at my terminal. twice in the 4 years I've been here. The last one I didn't miss any work, but the one before.....eh...it was bad. I've since learned to slow down and think about what I do before I do it as best I can.

if you only had any thing to think with

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

jk