Yellow | New Logo

JimmyB

TB Lurker
Credits
I see we can spend big dollars on a new logo, but our company still hasn't constructed 17 all weather wash bays at our 17 break bulk terminals. This pisses me off.

Who is in charge up at the front office? First things first! We need to give this guy a tour!

Jimmy B

JimmyB said:
I see we can spend big dollars on a new logo, but our company still hasn't constructed 17 all weather wash bays at our 17 break bulk terminals. This pisses me off.

Who is in charge up at the front office? First things first! We need to give this guy a tour!

Jimmy B
Wash bay?:rofl2: God washes Roadway trucks.............

JimmyB said:
Sorry brother teamster, this is a Yellow thing, BUTT out!

Jimmy B
Ouch:holysheep: , didn't mean to **** on your boots with a little humor, won't happen again..........:hide:

JimmyB said:
JimmyB,
Man, you must take this washbay thing way too seriously to jump all over BigR like that. You must be having a bad day because it's not like you to be rude. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

JimmyB said:

Jimmy B
Hey JimmyB....What BigR was saying is that we share this problem!! If it is a contractual issue, or safety issue File a Greivance. No need to slap a guy out of this fourm when he is sympathetic to your cause!! Now I'll Butt out!:mofoismad0cn: DS.

TheBigR said:
Ouch:holysheep: , didn't mean to **** on your boots with a little humor, won't happen again..........:hide:

Hay kiddo, no foul. Thought the uniform army here would want some real material to Bitch about! But apparently not!

Sorry,

Jimmy B

stldude44 said:
JimmyB,
Man, you must take this washbay thing way too seriously to jump all over BigR like that. You must be having a bad day because it's not like you to be rude. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Gewizz, we have 17 break bulks and way less wash racks. Gosh darn, there is a problem here, don't you think? Money spent on new image, when the old image is never cleaned up! Now the new image is never clean!

Jimmy B

Docksteward said:
Hey JimmyB....What BigR was saying is that we share this problem!! If it is a contractual issue, or safety issue File a Greivance. No need to slap a guy out of this fourm when he is sympathetic to your cause!! Now I'll Butt out!:mofoismad0cn: DS.

Yeah right, get a crip, I'm going to file a greivance on washing.

Managment should already understand about image and washing. Instead of a new image, that they cant keep cleen, maybe they should invest in a couple more wash racks to keep the old image sharp!

Jimmy B

JimmyB,
I don't disagree that they could have more washracks, I just don't think they really care what we think, that's all. I like it when I get a clean tractor too, but in the end it all pays the same.

TheBigR said:

No, I was out of line. Sorry, and your comment was rather funny.

Jimmy B

JimmyB said:
No, I was out of line. Sorry, and your comment was rather funny.

Jimmy B
No problem Jimmy, everybody has a bad day......Your still a great guy as far as I'm concerned....:smilie_132: :smilie_132:

Point being who gives a damn about the washed trucks --how about someone getting out and getting some of our accounts back so we will need a truck to service them??
Or am I butting in too---sorry a washed truck will be the least of our worries if the freight don't come back--we'll be lined up at the Mission for soup --*****ing about the silverware not being washed huh?

Point being who gives a damn about the washed trucks --how about someone getting out and getting some of our accounts back so we will need a truck to service them??
Or am I butting in too---sorry a washed truck will be the least of our worries if the freight don't come back--we'll be lined up at the Mission for soup --*****ing about the silverware not being washed huh?

Uhmmmmmm......you may want to check the date on that post there big fella!

(top left hand corner!)

wash this

I don't care if this thread was dredged up from the archives...
I'm still shaking my head over the guy who loves yellow so much he PAYS to get their truck washed!:duh: