Yellow | New Logo

Docksteward

Teamsters Local 71
Credits
Have any of you seen the new DVD from RDWY and Mike S.......?? I haven't seen it, but I have heard that they are going to change the logo from Roadway Express to Roadway, Your way?!?? The change will first be seen on the new tractors, and be on the door. Who want's to be the first to get a photo of the new logo and post it here?? It just seems kind of silly to me.....:duh: ....but I don't run the largest trucking company in the US either!! DS.

We`ve been instructed to no longer answere the phone "Roadway Express". Now we are only to say "Roadway". I am told this is because we are being confused with other "Express" companies.

The DVD has been sent to most terminals. It's a "town meeting" type of speech. Mike S.....walking around with a mic in his hand. It is 45 minutes long, so RDWY aint gonna show it to you in pre-shift. 671 has a tv and dvd set up in the break room, so we can watch in pure amazement while we dine!! I'll check it out to get the low down on the new logo.:1036316054: DS.

mud said:
We`ve been instructed to no longer answere the phone "Roadway Express". Now we are only to say "Roadway". I am told this is because we are being confused with other "Express" companies.
Everyone who ships freight knows who Roadway and Yellow are, please. Another example of some unemployed relative with a college degree needing a temp job. Sheesh:hypnodisk:

yo......

if you look at the fine print on BOL's there is a difference between freight company and express company BOL's.....

something to do with 'terms and conditions'....

mikeeeeeeeee

nightshadow said:
Everyone who ships freight knows who Roadway and Yellow are, please. Another example of some unemployed relative with a college degree needing a temp job. Sheesh:hypnodisk:
Ain't that the trurth!:duh: :duh: :nutkick:

Comfortably Numb and Beer Connoisseur,
"Everyone who ships freight knows who Roadway and Yellow are."
What a narrow minded statement.

Here's a shot of one of the new 53's.
newroadwaylogo024.jpg
. I think we are going to loose the orange front bumpers on the tractors, too. According to our TM all the new tractors have the new logo, Roadway, Your Way on them. DS.

Docksteward said:
Here's a shot of one of the new 53's.
newroadwaylogo024.jpg
. I think we are going to loose the orange front bumpers on the tractors, too. According to our TM all the new tractors have the new logo, Roadway, Your Way on them. DS.

They stole my idea and chopped it up, I'm taking them to court .

My Slogan has always been:

"ROADWAY"-ALWAYS ON THE ROAD & ALWAYS IN YOUR WAY

I can see it now "Roadway- your way" on the rail way going its own way.:biglaugh:

I agree with Metroman, it will always be Roadway Express. Why mess with a name that has been around seventy-six years.

Reminds me of the time CF was changed to CF Motor Freight. Why would you take one of the biggest names in the business and change it?:duh: :duh:

I do not see any press release on the Roadway website that says there has been an official change in the name. In fact the Roadway Express logo in on the website.