Yellow | New Logo

Its a fake just look at the letters in your way.I had a brand new one coming out of 231 last night and it didn't have that on it.My point is why not put them on at the same time as the Roadway decals instead of retro fitting later.

Moparman said:
Its a fake just look at the letters in your way.I had a brand new one coming out of 231 last night and it didn't have that on it.My point is why not put them on at the same time as the Roadway decals instead of retro fitting later.
Hey Moparman......the "in" part was a joke. I can assure you that the rest of it is real, unless AGO changes their mind. Mike S#### announced it on the new DVD. There are new posters on the walls at 671, with baseball players on them. At the bottom it has the new logo. I'll try to post one. DS.

Cityman said:
I do not see any press release on the Roadway website that says there has been an official change in the name. In fact the Roadway Express logo in on the website.
Hey Cityman....I found this on the websight.
ce91b2ec.gif
DS.

I've been there 15 yrs. I should know this ,but on most of the trailers aren't the letters all caps ? Also I like those orange bumpers and If they go I'll miss them. Maybe they will change YELLOW's tractors to yellow,Roadway's to blue, and holland's to orange.

ace wheel cat said:
I've been there 15 yrs. I should know this ,but on most of the trailers aren't the letters all caps ? Also I like those orange bumpers and If they go I'll miss them. Maybe they will change YELLOW's tractors to yellow,Roadway's to blue, and holland's to orange.
Yellow is going to give up their trademarked color. Yeah, I believe . . . :biglaugh:

New Holland tractors already coming in all Orange, no white trim, don't know who's orange it is Yell or Road, don't matter...........

Cityman said:
Looks more like a new slogan campaign,not a name change.
Hey cityman.........It's not so much a name change, just taking "Express" out and putting in "Your Way". We are still, for now, Roadway.:biglaugh: DS.

Spotlight

Here's a look at the new equipment with the name change on the tractor door and wind screen, and on the trailer. DS.
Roadway006.jpg

Bye Bye Orange

I also noticed from the photo that not only is the "large R" gone, but the orange bumper too. No more orange and blue. DS.

serta said:
lol, now not only are they junk trucks, they look ugly too! But at least its not a sterling!
Sorry to say serta I saw two new tractors yesterday. Both were easy to spot because the wind fairing had no logo. One with an orange bumper and one without, both were Sterlings!!:duh:
DS.

nightshadow said:
You are giving them WAY too much credit Serta.
Now remember I just drive them on the yard when I'm hooking........the orange and blue one's make a squeeking sound when the body flexes. I imagine driving all day or night that sound gets on the nerves!! Gotta turn that radio up to block out the sound. DS.

stldude44 said:
Actually, they're painted orange....swamp holly orange.
Aint that the color of swamp water after it has set stagnant for a while??:biglaugh: Just kidding dude.......Our BA is from Yellow and he schooled me on the colors when I called it orange. DS.

Docksteward said:
Sorry to say serta I saw two new tractors yesterday. Both were easy to spot because the wind fairing had no logo. One with an orange bumper and one without, both were Sterlings!!:duh:
DS.

According to the cover of the latest Spotlight newsletter,
the wind fairings may have the Roadway name written out
instead of the Big R logo.