New marshall in town

roadrunner526

TB Lurker
Credits
Word on the street is that there is a new MARSHALL IN TOWN and he has turned the tables around and wants the 107 at NEW CENTURY WHEN IT HAPPENS HE WOULD LIKE TO SUPPLY THE BURGERS COOKED BY HIS SIDE KICK MR BURGER AKA AL BORLAND AND LIVE ENTERTAINMENT BY 23004 NO HOLDS BARED THERE ITS USED BUT ITS FREE

Word on the street is that there is a new MARSHALL IN TOWN and he has turned the tables around and wants the 107 at NEW CENTURY WHEN IT HAPPENS HE WOULD LIKE TO SUPPLY THE BURGERS COOKED BY HIS SIDE KICK MR BURGER AKA AL BORLAND AND LIVE ENTERTAINMENT BY 23004 NO HOLDS BARED THERE ITS USED BUT ITS FREE

Damn It Driver the end of this is nasty,that ain't right,You need to say 100 hail Mary's tonight.

SO if Marshall in Bobble Head who the hell is Minnie Me ?? ??? And that is pretty nasty he/she were hanging out yest and needed a shave !

Tell me you never noticed Marshall following him around like a puppy trying to get the Bone!!! It was quite comical actually. I was the one who tagged him with the nickname. All he did every time Mike would talk was nod his head up and down. One of the clerks at the window actually had a bobblehead doll on her computer!!!!:

Got on the bobble but Minnie me ? I dont get who that is seems like were a little scared to say the name out loud ?? or am i missing something ?

Darksky, to be honest with you I have no idea who this minnie me is. If someone wants to private message me with his true identity I don't have a problem revealing his name. Of course, my source will be kept strictly confidential!!!!

Well it's just been confirmed. I can now reveal the true identity of Minnie Me....... JIM MARSHALL, AKA BOBBLEHEAD, AKA MINNIE ME!!!!!! And people were afraid to reveal his true identity?
That's like telling a 50 year old man there's no Santa Claus!!!!!!

All Teamsters please disregard this post ( you have already been educated ), but for those of you who are anti union I ask you to refer to the National Master Freight Agreement ( NMFA ), google it and scroll down to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania & Vicinity Supplemental Agreement. There you will see the agreement that covers ALL companies within the jurisdiction of local 107. Take the time to actually READ each and every article. It should spell out all the FACTS regarding what will be proposed to New Century. I've read it 3 times over, because there's so much information to take in. If after reading it and comprehending what it stands for you still feel the unions are wrong for you..... then all I can say is... " YOU CAN"T FIX STUPID!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
(a) Employer shall post for bid eighty percent (80%) of all regular
jobs, which shall have a forty (40) hour guarantee. The Employer
has no further obligation to an employee after he has worked forty
(40) straight-time hours.

So after 40 hours the employer doesnt have to give you squat? 40hrs * union rate of pay doesnt pan out well

(a) Employer shall post for bid eighty percent (80%) of all regular
jobs, which shall have a forty (40) hour guarantee. The Employer
has no further obligation to an employee after he has worked forty
(40) straight-time hours.

So after 40 hours the employer doesnt have to give you squat? 40hrs * union rate of pay doesnt pan out well

I'm sure we all know about bidding on a job,only problem for the employer is most of the runs won't get done in a 8hr day let alone a 10hr.day

jbusy12, lets say you're correct and all you'll get is 40 hours a week ( realistically that will never happen ), you forgot to add in the $150 a week YOU spend on healthcare. Wait, I neglected to say they CAN raise your out of pocket healthcare at any time. I'm not a math teacher but a 3rd grader can solve this equation!!!

My point exactly Old Warlock, as a driver you can't Guarantee the company it'll get done in 8 hours. Like I said in previous posts, factor in your lunch,2 coffee breaks and the 30 minute manditory break it's basically impossible. Sounds to me we're beating our heads against the wall. They just don't see the math.

jbusy12, lets say you're correct and all you'll get is 40 hours a week ( realistically that will never happen ), you forgot to add in the $150 a week YOU spend on healthcare. Wait, I neglected to say they CAN raise your out of pocket healthcare at any time. I'm not a math teacher but a 3rd grader can solve this equation!!!

They can't change contract like *snaps* that. Moreover, I'm sure that someone somewhere has figured out how to get the job done while only letting people work 8 hours a day.

your right, you cant peddle the areas we do now in 8 hours. but when they negotiate a contract, can they change what we now deliver hourly to stops and miles? So can Scranton become stops and miles instead of hourly? It seems the union supporters are talking like nothing will change and New Cent will just accept them and pay them what they want. What seems too good to be true usually is. Remember, the union is the only one that seems to be guaranteed something(union dues) not us drivers. no written guarantees, just empty promises. Remember, the only way they got enough cards signed to get a vote was by intimidating people at home. Yes, I heard from some others that they showed up at their houses to get cards signed. Intimidation at its best.