TForce | new message dvd

mossbackman said:
whats funny is how you thinks it's a good wage
I agree with Skeeter. There wasn't anything "Sub-Standard" about our wages back then or now. It is all in the eyes of the beholder.

Overnite's vision is to be the most successful company in the industry, with the best facilities and equipment. With this success, overtime, will come the best jobs in terms of job security, wages, benefits, and job satisfaction.

In my opinion Overnite has made good on this vision over the years. Is or has everything been perfect? NO... but this is not a perfect world we live in.

Silverhawk1 said:
I
Overnite's vision is to be the most successful company in the industry, with the best facilities and equipment. With this success, overtime, will come the best jobs in terms of job security, wages, benefits, and job satisfaction.
Best facilities and equipment? Have you seen your eqiupment and other terminals? Is it me or don't you have some of the worst trailers going?

the equipment is junk, the wages are substandard the only wages that are the best in the industry is leo's 6,058,000 million dollar paycheck last year.....get a life....some people will stand for anything...keep telling yourself that o is the best....o is dead long life upsf.

webidiot said:
the equipment is junk, the wages are substandard the only wages that are the best in the industry is leo's 6,058,000 million dollar paycheck last year.....get a life....some people will stand for anything...keep telling yourself that o is the best....o is dead long life upsf.
I don't understand you guys saying the wages are sub-standard,what standard are you going by, UPS package? I would really would like to know what standard your going by. Let's be reasonable, we're drivers, schools are turning out drivers 0 to certified in two weeks. If you want to make what "Leo" makes you need to go back to school. Again the problem I have with the co is the taking away, if we sit back and let them get away with it now it opens the door for more later.

Silverhawk1 said:
I agree with Skeeter. There wasn't anything "Sub-Standard" about our wages back then or now. It is all in the eyes of the beholder.

In my opinion Overnite has made good on this vision over the years. Is or has everything been perfect? NO... but this is not a perfect world we live in.

And they are just going to hand us all of these things because????? How much do you know about UPS? Its not a good job because of UPS......

Wages are not the big issue. It's the so-called time (free time )you give the company for this and that. To me that's the big issue.

webidiot said:

Easy you are going to scare the natives.....Or are we the natives ....OR ....OH yeah you are right....Wonder"O" is dead and the last so much of this thread is stupid and immature.....Wages and all of it could be better...They are really pretty good but the feel and handling of our jobs and lives is less than standard.....Wow guys this makes anyone who we tell about these boards laugh and turn off the computer... It is a my daddy can beat up your daddy kind of thing...Adn trust me they love that because we will never be UNITED....I try to respect all you guys but man fellas, quit the petty B.S.....