TForce | new message dvd

just-me said:
I have read it and I'm going to post a copy on our employee board at work..The new rule book says we can put what we want on the board and thats what we are going to do.:bgroovy:

JM, let us know how long it flies before management takes it down.

Animo916 said:
OK we put up the letter to ups from hoffa it stayed up about 5 hours b 4 someone took it down..we called ups in atlanta and told them we are tired of the overnite crap ,and they said it's only a matter of time :bgroovy:

Animo916 said:
We have the response letter and we r going to put up a bunch of copys ,,we have made about 100 ,,,the great thing about it,, we made all the copies off the machine at work,,
how u like me now,,leo:biglaugh:

just-me said:
We have the response letter and we r going to put up a bunch of copys ,,we have made about 100 ,,,the great thing about it,, we made all the copies off the machine at work,,
how u like me now,,leo:biglaugh:

Making the copies on the company machine is just asking for trouble. Don't you realize that management knows what is posted on these boards?:duh:

just-me said:
OK we put up the letter to ups from hoffa it stayed up about 5 hours b 4 someone took it down..we called ups in atlanta and told them we are tired of the overnite crap ,and they said it's only a matter of time :bgroovy:

Meaning??????? Can at least stop holding my breath or should I continue?

Valerie said:
Making the copies on the company machine is just asking for trouble. Don't you realize that management knows what is posted on these boards?:duh:
So if managment knows whats on these boards they have a good idea of what the issues are. If they are so concentrated on keeping the union out why have they not showed the least bit concern to the employees on these issues. This just shows the employees that their main concern is keeping the union out and who cares about the employees issues.

BusterNite said:
So if managment knows whats on these boards they have a good idea of what the issues are. If they are so concentrated on keeping the union out why have they not showed the least bit concern to the employees on these issues. This just shows the employees that their main concern is keeping the union out and who cares about the employees issues.

I agree!!!! If the only concern is being union or non-union for the company than we are all in aworld of trouble. There are many things that seem more important to me.

It's Hard

It's hard for me to watch the DVD I got in the mail.
I don't need anyone telling me what would be good or bad for me. That is my choice!!!!!!
And to hear it from someone who was made a millionare many times over when UPS bought Overnite.
He would of made one hell of a used car salesperson.

I have to admit that even with my husband's feelings on the union/non-union issue, he still has not watched the DVD. It is still sitting on top of the TV.

wassesname said:
or is it fear of being ashamed of the low lifes he was once so proud of.

Little bit harsh there. We understand your feelings but stepping on others only makes you look foolish. Respect is what is about either way and yes I know you have stated you respect no one, so yeah yeah we get it.

wassesname said:
or is it fear of being ashamed of the low lifes he was once so proud of.

Wassesname,

Take it from me ( a 20 year Teamster), you get more bears with honey than you do with vineger.
Skeeter said:
It's answers like this one that really furthers the cause.

Skeeter,

I'm with you on this one.