Estes | New Moderator

TheBigR

04/46-02/2010
Rest In Peace
Credits
Please give a nice round of applause for your new Moderator, Beerboy. He will do a great job keeping law and order on your board.

no your not if anything your more safe now.... keep postin elvis. tell these guys how it is

lets try this again. get to know some of the new guys and say hi. most of all tell your co workers about truckingboards. get everyone to sign up :1036316054:

i'm outta 164 kansas city linehaul. halfway meet with memphis:hide:

say it aint so ......beerboy done turned into "the man" :duh: life just won't be the same :smilie_132:

beerboy a moderator?...Ive seen it all now! TB is this some kind of joke? This should be interesting. A moderator should be impartial and neutral. Judging from his previous posts he is neither. He is totally intolerant of other peoples opinions. What, no one else wanted the job of being a moderator? Disgusted.

beerboy a moderator?...Ive seen it all now! TB is this some kind of joke? This should be interesting. A moderator should be impartial and neutral. Judging from his previous posts he is neither. He is totally intolerant of other peoples opinions. What, no one else wanted the job of being a moderator? Disgusted.

No, he doesn't have to be impartial or neutral as long as he is posting as a "driver". He is entitled to his opinions just like you. His moderator duties are to see that the TB rules are enforced and that is all. It has nothing do do with his postings as an employee.

well well. i figured a fellow kansas city driver would know me ?? i do hear both side and most of the time i agree with both views. but it seems you need to ask some of your yellow buddys about me. o well im sorry you feel the way you do. anyhow come and tell me im an idiot anytime

yeah IM ONE OF THEM GUYS. and you need to call me mister beerboy from now on.....thanks

i got a few signed up for ya all

shirt.jpg

cross_dresser.jpg

scary-cross-dresser.jpg

Yes, You my friend will fit in just fine here. LMAO

You have been in the freight a few years and screwed up your mind! HA HA HA

Congrats BB, I wanted to know if I could adopt the Big E board as my LTL board, seeing that I hate fredex, and I have been down to the Ft. Smith terminal handing out $100.00 bills to line and city, I like E and I wish they would get into foodservice...man I would be all over it $100.00 spots in hand!!!! :1036316054: