SEFL | new motel?

tinabell902

TB Lurker
Credits
Just wandering if motels are changing anywhere other than ATL. Going from good motel back to the dump(americas worst inn). Second choice will be sun suites in morrow (down from old sleep inn). Office at this one doesn't open untill 7 am. Rumer is this is a cost savings measure. While I can under stand tightning of belts, this is a little extreme. Not really wanting to get bed bugs to take home to family.:duh:

Hint to anyone from corp. who may be looking!

i ran the other nite got laid down in greensboro, told me not to go to bunk houses, they sent me to the red roof inn. aka the red roach.

Stayed at that Red Roof couple years ago after a Mailtruck wrecked in front of GBO gate. Wasn't bad . If you wanted a bad one you should have stayed in Jacksonville B4 bunkhouse was built. That thing was a death trap. Had to use a key to get in the hall ands then a key for your room. Right after I stayed there there was a shooting, drug deal gone bad. Someone enlighten me as to what the name of that Motel was. Use to be a Howard Johnson

Also heard last nite that owner of former Motel in Atlanta is compteting to get business back. Husband use to drive and now a mechanic. Said she will do what it takes to get business back

Stayed at that Red Roof couple years ago after a Mailtruck wrecked in front of GBO gate. Wasn't bad . If you wanted a bad one you should have stayed in Jacksonville B4 bunkhouse was built. That thing was a death trap. Had to use a key to get in the hall ands then a key for your room. Right after I stayed there there was a shooting, drug deal gone bad. Someone enlighten me as to what the name of that Motel was. Use to be a Howard Johnson

Used to drive over there and had the (mis)fortune of getting to stay in Jacksonville.I believe the motel was called the Paradise Inn.What a dump.I was there right after the shooting,assuming there was only one.Whores everywhere too.

Used to drive over there and had the (mis)fortune of getting to stay in Jacksonville.I believe the motel was called the Paradise Inn.What a dump.I was there right after the shooting,assuming there was only one.Whores everywhere too.

I wonder if that's the same one we use too. I've heard we stay in a real dive. We stayed in a really nice motel before we moved our terminal though.

Heard from Driver scheduled to atl that the sleep inn has been approved as of Friday. That would be the one in stockbridge. That would be a lot better than the other dump.

Mike I thought you where a city driver?! Talked to several drivers out of Greensboro and several others that have stayed in Greensboro,i.e. scheduales into Greensboro, and they all say plus have stayed in bunkhouse?!!!

poopoohead, I think that sometimes mike gets carried away with himself. I've noticed that he pretty much pipes in about everything and usually its a little, to alot negative. I feel that maybe this guy is lonely and not one of the happiest troops we have. I've heard other drivers say that maybe he doesn't work for us, but I'm not sure. He is probably one of those guys that when someone see's him coming they try to walk the other way so that they don't have to hear his rant. Maybe one day he will find happiness and quit all the negativity. There are so many things in this life to be thankful for and we are only here for a little while let's enjoy it. I hope he finds peace in his future.God bless!

Mike I thought you where a city driver?! Talked to several drivers out of Greensboro and several others that have stayed in Greensboro,i.e. scheduales into Greensboro, and they all say plus have stayed in bunkhouse?!!!

i am a city driver, fill in for line haul when they are off. yes there are bunk houses, there is also the red roof 3 miles up the street.

poopoohead, I think that sometimes mike gets carried away with himself. I've noticed that he pretty much pipes in about everything and usually its a little, to alot negative. I feel that maybe this guy is lonely and not one of the happiest troops we have. I've heard other drivers say that maybe he doesn't work for us, but I'm not sure. He is probably one of those guys that when someone see's him coming they try to walk the other way so that they don't have to hear his rant. Maybe one day he will find happiness and quit all the negativity. There are so many things in this life to be thankful for and we are only here for a little while let's enjoy it. I hope he finds peace in his future.God bless!

see someone has always go to go and get me fired up, i havent said nothing negative in awhile, but yall just keep getting me fired up, by accusing me of this and that. if you cant say nothing nice to me then dont say nothing at all.

Mike I just questioned your status with SEFL of whether you are linehaul or city because you've made statements in the past about working acroos from the Big House in Columbia, which they have 3 vacation relief runs in linehaul, so I was wondering why they had a city driver covering linhaul! Also I was making a statement in reply to you saying the bunkhouse was closed in GBO when in "fact" it is not. Maybe, just maybe if you could once reply with something possitive people wouldn't as you call it "get fired up." If you do get fired up , so what, don't care,who gives a poop! If you continue to ****, moan, grip and complain about the people and company that I'm proud to work for and with,then I will continue to help get you fired up! God Bless You and those I work with and for.

Mike I just questioned your status with SEFL of whether you are linehaul or city because you've made statements in the past about working acroos from the Big House in Columbia, which they have 3 vacation relief runs in linehaul, so I was wondering why they had a city driver covering linhaul! Also I was making a statement in reply to you saying the bunkhouse was closed in GBO when in "fact" it is not. Maybe, just maybe if you could once reply with something possitive people wouldn't as you call it "get fired up." If you do get fired up , so what, don't care,who gives a poop! If you continue to ****, moan, grip and complain about the people and company that I'm proud to work for and with,then I will continue to help get you fired up! God Bless You and those I work with and for.

i know plenty of p&d drivers who fill in with line haul, when a driver takes vacation. nor did i say that the bunk houses in gbo were closed for good.

Let's stay on topic guys.....I agree with Mike...he has been much better,so remember. Attack the Post not the Poster......Now back to the Topic at hand

see someone has always go to go and get me fired up, i havent said nothing negative in awhile, but yall just keep getting me fired up, by accusing me of this and that. if you cant say nothing nice to me then dont say nothing at all.
Per your request; I'm glad to see that you have exceeded the third grade writing level and are moving quite well into the fourth grade:clap: (I would have wrote first to second grade but I can't say nothing nice:duh: