New Name for OHFL Vote Now!

Discussion in 'Oak Harbor' started by Kiddriver, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Kiddriver

Kiddriver Member

I would like to get your ideas on what to name the Bankrupt OHFL company. The Kidd

2. truckchick1

truckchick1 Active Member

Well Kid at least you haven't been edited yet. Good job.

3. Day Tripper

Day Tripper Member

Watch your mouth you thumb sucker. You are not man enough to work for a good company so sit back, hang on and watch daddy crash with you. You talk to much, did anyone ever tell you that?

4. silvertooth

silvertooth Member

Stroke Harder Freight Lines
    Dave and Ed's Social Experiment
    Robber Baron's for Justice

All said they didn't play the game very well, the trick is is to make up great names for groups that support their cause like. WPUDW "Wealthy People for the Unethical Discrimination of Workers" or ERRW "Employers for the Rights of Replacement Workers"

I bet it is somewhat depressing to wake up every day and know that you are not responsible for your stature in life, that had you not been born into money, you would never know where you might had ended up if you had to make it on your own. I think it's possible that one of the brothers has built a persona of arrogance and ignorance to the world around him to protect himself from these very issues. Driving the company down as they have may simply be a psychological correction built out of the desire to have at least one accomplishment they can call their own.

Because honestly, they have been pretty dismal company leaders, and in the industry they have never really been innovative. The only reason for Oak's success in my opinion is the culture of employees not created by the company of late, but passed on through the employees from the days of the elder VP. That's why I know that even if the NLRB finds in favor of the company, and they permanently replace the Teamsters, this company is going to go down anyway.

So if you are religious maybe tonight pray for the VP brothers a little, in the hopes that they might find solace in doing the right thing even after all this time. Pray that they realize the problem, that blame on the Teamsters is really just a substitute for dealing with their own issues and that even after victory the emptiness will return. Pray that they find satisfaction in donating money and charitable acts and that they may realize doing the right thing always pays higher dividends.

5. Kiddriver

Kiddriver Member

Silvertooth The Word Master. Could not say it better.

6. Kiddriver

Kiddriver Member

Let me see...

Dear Mr Tripper:tongue0002: Is that clear? You have got to be a company hack. Please stay off of this blog as you are not a teamster or a real union member.:loser:

7. mrbg7698

mrbg7698 Member

What about joak harbor **** lines?:biglaugh:

8. truckinus

truckinus Former YRC Dallas 511

Oh H*** F****** Lost

9. JustMe123

JustMe123 Member

Hey Kid, this isn't a union forum. Or a blog at all, for that matter.

10. Day Tripper

Day Tripper Member

Kids a punk with no life. He knows as much about trucking boards as he does OHFL. Go get daddy"s opinion, if you can cut your apron string from mommy.

11. airhorn4you

airhorn4you Member

just remember guys the vps are so arrogant that they will blame the teamsters for every thing accountability never applied to them right

12. mrbg7698

mrbg7698 Member

This is true, this will all be Teamsters fault. It will be the Teamsters fault the the company has lost most of it's business, It will be the Teamsters fault that the comapny will not make their millions this year. It will be the Teamsters fault that the company acted ilegally in the first place (which is what started the whole thing). It will be the teamsters fault that they pointed out to their customers how greedy, unethical, and dihonest the vanderfools are (now that one I take GREAT pride in being a part of)!
    We all know that if any one listens to the company it will all be the UNIONS fault, according to the vps, the vps are perfect, carring, honest people, but we all know that to be false, and we have done a pretty good job of proving it.

13. Shifterknob

Shifterknob The Last Wordslinger

How about we just call a spade a spade here, hmmm?

Out-Of-Business Freight Lines

Hell, they're about 95% of the way there already... LOL!

14. familyman8

familyman8 Member

WPAOFL
    We pissed away our father legacy:hysterical::hysterical:

15. Day Tripper

Day Tripper Member

Yep, let Stokes tell it. He knows all!

16. truckchick1

truckchick1 Active Member

If ohfl destroys this company over something that could have been worked out really easily, then it is a shame. I have worked for the VP's for 12 plus years and enjoyed my job. I built up a good customer base, and have done things on delivery so that the customer is satisfied. These are the customers who are now standing by us and not shipping ohfl. If any are reading THANK YOU.

17. Shifterknob

Shifterknob The Last Wordslinger

Hmmm... why don't you just start posting employee Social Security numbers while you're at it, bright boy?:loser:

I guess you must be pretty threatened by certain individuals if you start posting their last names on here.

The gentleman you mention would be the last person to claim he knows everything. But I think we can all agree he knows a damned-sight more than you!

There is an old rule in debating society that says once your opponent starts attacking the individual instead of his argument, he has already lost the debate.

Mr. Daytripper cannot debate facts and logic, so he chooses to try and call out individuals and attack them personally, which merely reveals how intellectually and morally bankrupt he is, much as his masters in the Glass Palace are intellectually and morally bankrupt.

And soon, they may be ECONOMICALLY bankrupt... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:loser::loser::loser:

18. Hiballin

Hiballin Active Member

And you are.:duh:

19. Day Tripper

Day Tripper Member

Oh bedwetter, I did not know the Teamsters controlled my computer also. I will do what I want, get that! Let me be clear. Teamsters nor any other Union control this and neither do you. Grow up! I do what I want, not what I am told. I am a leader not a follower. Thank you. I think it is your nap time.

20. westdriver

westdriver Member

the goodby teamster co