SEFL | New P&D Computers

Hey at least they gave us intsructions on how to turn them off so they won't light the cab up at night. I also heard that eventually we will be doing our log books on these things.

they were not developed with the p@d's input on where the units are mounted concerning a Mack or Freight liner or Line haul unit s configuration. Having to reach fully extended arm reach across a macks dashboard or up in the middle of the windshield on frighteners on many many multiple pickups or shipment entries is aggravating at best. with the telzons u were within a thumbs space from the letters of intent. Now we must go over four or five spaces distance of area to enter one character's signature to enter one variable.All at an unnatural position!!!! THEY TOTALLY SUCK!!! And GPS enriched.................... Who is fooling who??????????

pieces of junk

i have to reset computer atleast 3 times a day from where it freezes up. then you have to log on again. i stay on the nextel more with the dispatcher than i ever have. oh yeah if it freezes up on yall little hole beneath f5 and f6 button push it(paper clip works fine).