XPO | new painted trucks

brutus

TB Veteran
Credits
encase you have not seen the new truck and trailers. sorry for the darkness they were taken a night and i had to take them quick the dsr was ready to leave.pic's taken at XLF on 5-4-06.
sorry it took so long to post my phone was messed up just got it fixed.

cid__media1.jpg

cid__media2.jpg

cid__media3.jpg

StrokerAce said:
Nice.....I like the new paint scheme. Just need the Con-Way truckload wheels to go with it.
What do you think about curb feelers and like up lug caps.

brutus said:
encase you have not seen the new truck and trailers. sorry for the darkness they were taken a night and i had to take them quick the dsr was ready to leave.pic's taken at XLF on 5-4-06.

cid__media1.jpg

cid__media2.jpg

cid__media3.jpg
way i understand it that was the brand new set headed for xcv (carlsdat NJ) then it was headed into manhattan for the propaganda on wall street when stotlar rang the bell opening the stock market. think the race truck was there too.

I like the colors. I like the "In Your Face" Con-Way logo!! Most other companies have smaller logos.

Dockworker said:
I like the colors. I like the "In Your Face" Con-Way logo!! Most other companies have smaller logos.
roadway, some yellow, and fedex freight all have the big logos on the trailers. you know, our biggest competition...

jstdrivin said:
way i understand it that was the brand new set headed for xcv (carlsdat NJ) then it was headed into manhattan for the propaganda on wall street when stotlar rang the bell opening the stock market. think the race truck was there too.
It looks good

brutus said:

cid__media1.jpg

cid__media2.jpg

cid__media3.jpg
Looks Great...especially with the guy driving wearing brown and orange!:duh:

i like the concept and it looks simple and plain which is good cause its straight to the point. Only thing i dont like is the font, its kinda gineric to me.

I think they are going to be black. I saw today an older trailer that had been repainted black and 2 new trailers with black under carriage but still without logos

Roadeo said:
I think they are going to be black. I saw today an older trailer that had been repainted black and 2 new trailers with black under carriage but still without logos

That's what I've heard/seen also... We just got a shipment of new trucks with the black frames a week or so ago...

the frame are going to be black from now on.it cost the company $250.00 to paint them blue. the black paint is free.

brutus said:
the frame are going to be black from now on.it cost the company $250.00 to paint them blue. the black paint is free.

Maybe they will use the money we save to put in a AM/FM/CD/Sirus or XM radio. :biglaugh:

brutus said:

Just think how much they would save if they would just write the company name on the side of the trucks and trailers with a spray paint can and do away with the costly peel and stick logos.