New pay scale

Discussion in 'XPO Logistics' started by sucker666, Dec 8, 2016.

1. sucker666

sucker666 Well-Known Member

The problem with people coming from outside the trucking industry and thinking when they buy into it they can and will run it like other businesses they have managed. A bunch of ground breaking ideas that will change the industry and they never seem to float.

highspeeds likes this.
  2. highspeeds

highspeeds ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY

You got options. You are in full control of your future. Had full control of your past. If it was so bad, why did you stay all this time ? If it is so awful why don't you leave ? You are not helpless. If it bothers you so much, improve your situation.

We have talked about this before. The rest of the country will go to OT after 50 or we will all go to something even worse before you ever see OT after 40. For Pete's sakes man, Con-way is dead. Do you get that ? You are going to have plenty more to cry about. And you ain't gonna have to wait long to see it.

And I have told everyone repeatedly. I am out of XCO. Cowtown, USA. Home of the Buckeyes. Columbus, Ohio.

cdd2002 and trucknfool like this.
  3. highspeeds

:6788: He can't see me. Not even general location. Specific location. Everyone knows who I am. It's not a secret.

616jimmy likes this.
  4. highspeeds

Them boys in Detroit make more than us. And there are other terminals on the " plus " scale. We do have tiers in wages here. And then the dockhands make less. Guys come in working hard and then get taught to be lazy. And your argument about people doing less. Most people any more don't do :shit:. Everyone is pissed off. Ain't worth a frak. And do care at all about any of it.

5. highspeeds

The reason for optimism always seems to be some brand knew technology. But ever since they retired the horse and buggy, no new technology exists to improve the course of taking something from here to there. This :shit: is so basic. You take this what ever to where ever and they pay you for that. That's it. That's the business.

6. 616jimmy

616jimmy Well-Known Member

Its too bad some of you people cant can or market some of this wisdom that is displayed on here you would all be rich!

7. smokin'joe

smokin'joe Well-Known Member

Now that's a rant!!!! I knew you could do better.

ROUGHBOY likes this.
  8. trucknfool

trucknfool Well-Known Member

I have to commend Highspeeds , He sees through all the smoke and mirrors of it all.
    My company announced a decent raise for next year. I will be at top scale by the year end. My 401 K match is even better than what I had with all that ( Transition match ) chump change that Con-job was giving. Time will tell how it's going to work out for you guys. I would be sceptical at best about it, but I still have a lot of buddies still there and I am wishing the best for all!!!!

highspeeds and icuicp like this.
  9. highspeeds

I'm glad things have worked out for you. It takes stones to bet on yourself. Certainly seems as though you have won. Well done.

trucknfool likes this.