New Penn | new penn change of ops

One , there's your first post and no where did you mention a election ! Two what the hell does England ( circa 1776 ) have to do with YRC ? Three I see all post and you can only BS this board for so long !!!!!!

Ok, so your the Truckers Board God! Nice to meet ya!.......now that i have more time to write a post that you can understand, and not racing the clock.

My post that stated about Americans fighting the English back in the 18th century was to stop a ruthless ruler.. namely, the king of England... we fought for that at great risk and allot of pain and suffering.. but it was the right thing to do.... The unions were formed in the early 20th century banning workers together to fight for whats right and giving them the power to take on big company's to be treated right!.... now in the 21st century, we are here in this battle... and for those who say its not a battle, the posting of the COO if New Penn doesn't do what they want is a attack and a threat to all teamsters!

Ok, now that i explained my posting.... explain why you think its so dumb!... What there doing is a attack.... I just put in perspective to history... at least in my head this explanation fits the situation.

NF I wish that one person would show me where this fuzzy math is . I have reported many many times on audits being done on YRCW books and so far no one including JP Morgan or even the biggest holder of YRCW stock the Vanguard Group, Inc have found anything that hints at money being hidden . Plus the Teamsters have done two audit using outside sources and they haven't found all the fuzzy math that " truck drivers " keep talking about ! It would be nice if that was true but shouldn't we deal in facts and not break room rumors ?

I believe the fuzzy math is what the drivers,dockworkers,mechanics&office see every day in the way numbers or should we say massaged to make the numbers show how well the massager's are doing their jobs.
With all the false information from the trenches the company is deeper in the hole than they know about.
Great job Ken and Mike @ 881 for doing your share !!

As my name states I'm a x Holland driver. I was laid off after the 1st round of consessions, I now work for Conway and really can't understand stand all the bad things said about them. Top rate here is higher then my top rate at Holland(i'm not there yet of course). I pay 25.00 a week for family medical, I have to put into my 401k but I get company match. I get 15 PTO days a year. Overtime after 8hrs. They gave back 2.5% of the 5% pay cut, and the other 2.5% will be given back Jan. 1st. So what I'm saying is I hope YRCW makes it, because I have family and friends still working there. But if they don't you won't really lose anything coming to work here. Good luck to all of you.

Ok, so your the Truckers Board God! Nice to meet ya!.......now that i have more time to write a post that you can understand, and not racing the clock.

My post that stated about Americans fighting the English back in the 18th century was to stop a ruthless ruler.. namely, the king of England... we fought for that at great risk and allot of pain and suffering.. but it was the right thing to do.... The unions were formed in the early 20th century banning workers together to fight for whats right and giving them the power to take on big company's to be treated right!.... now in the 21st century, we are here in this battle... and for those who say its not a battle, the posting of the COO if New Penn doesn't do what they want is a attack and a threat to all teamsters!

Ok, now that i explained my posting.... explain why you think its so dumb!... What there doing is a attack.... I just put in perspective to history... at least in my head this explanation fits the situation.

I really wish everyone would quit with the military metaphors. Because in reality if you disobey a direct order you could be shot for treason. Our leadership has told EVERYONE to vote yes. Where would we be if Washington's army had told him "#%@& you", we're not crossing the Delaware it is too cold right now!!!!!

Xhollanddrvr--your high.....everyone knows non union carriers and especially conway is the culprits for the demise of yrc..you expect anyone to believe
i can go to conway and be "happy" there..no chance...look what we have....i get to vote all the time..right...we also get premium benefits and of course our pension.....and the main reason we are drivers ---"job security". I cant wait to find out how my vote again has cost thousands of jobs.....see mr. Xhollanddriver--u got it all wrong---u shoulda stayed.

I really wish everyone would quit with the military metaphors. Because in reality if you disobey a direct order you could be shot for treason. Our leadership has told EVERYONE to vote yes. Where would we be if Washington's army had told him "#%@& you", we're not crossing the Delaware it is too cold right now!!!!!

No..:duh: our union did not endorse this or did they TELL us to vote yes.What they did tell us was the facts pure and simple and painted a picture of doom and gloom,now it is up to us to vote the way the IBT gave the opportunity to..:duh:.Freely:duh: Yes or No

red october..... you have been removed from command

ಠ▄ಠ told everyone to kill the jews....... i guess you would have been one of those who wouldn't have questioned the sanity of that order and done as you were told huh?

Xhollanddrvr--your high.....everyone knows non union carriers and especially conway is the culprits for the demise of yrc..you expect anyone to believe
i can go to conway and be "happy" there..no chance...look what we have....i get to vote all the time..right...we also get premium benefits and of course our pension.....and the main reason we are drivers ---"job security". I cant wait to find out how my vote again has cost thousands of jobs.....see mr. Xhollanddriver--u got it all wrong---u shoulda stayed.

what good is having a vote if all your going to do is vote like your told, or out of fear?.... and the pension?? anyone without 20 years might as well say we have no pension! at 25%.... there not going to have anything!...... there is no job security, or we wouldn't be having this vote or this discussion!! and hopefully the 35 cent bump instead of the $1.00 bump thats in the contract.. will keep your health benefits going for a little longer.

Washington wouldn't have told his army "OK here's the plan, you get in the boats and cross the river, I'll stay here by the fire eating a big bowl of hot stew, when you get out into the river I'll start taking shots at you with the canon, hope you make it good luck, but if you don't ...well what do I care, I got the fire and my big, hot, bowl of stew.

It depends on who is operating the controls. I could swear I saw a bunch of these driving trucks for YRC in the past. If they can cook, clean, and pick up groceries from a store, buy the dispatchers drinks, then they can definately drive a truck over 700 miles every day, without taking a break. The only fear they have is to be decommissioned, or re-programmed with a different RFID Chip.

It definately makes the Yes votes come in a lot easier. :LMAO:

YouTube - Robot takeover

Last edited by a moderator: