New Penn | New Penn does not need to take these cuts!!!

Im passing it along,if you want to vote no go the fuc$ ahead and vote no.my tm also said new penn even though they make money they are a thorn in yrcs side,if you think yrc will sell new penn and compete with them your wrong,they will take the loss,shut us down and move on.my tm is a class act and has no reason to bullshit.you are just another guy who comes on here trying to intimidate people with your theories,telling people how to vote,go talk to your tm one on one and see what he thinks.

Im passing it along,if you want to vote no go the fuc$ ahead and vote no.my tm also said new penn even though they make money they are a thorn in yrcs side,if you think yrc will sell new penn and compete with them your wrong,they will take the loss,shut us down and move on.my tm is a class act and has no reason to bullshit.you are just another guy who comes on here trying to intimidate people with your theories,telling people how to vote,go talk to your tm one on one and see what he thinks.

You passed along your opinion, your BA's opinion and your TM's opinion. Thats Fine. And I gave you my opinion and a Question. So don't come on here saying I am telling guys to vote no when you come on telling them to vote yes!!
Again!! ask your BA and your TM how they will get away from the Pension withdraw liability.Thats my question.
YRC can't compete with newpenn in the NE, hell!! I don't think the non unions can even compete. We have always done better than any of them.
I give my opinions some facts that I have and some questions. All of which should hopefully make guys think and ask those same things! Now when u have any facts (not opinions) of how or why they will or can close us then I am all ears!.. how about this example... if you owned two business's, one is profitable and the other is losing money daily and you were in hock to the banks and they control your money. would they allow you to close the one business that makes some money and helps pay the banks bills?

If new penn is no longer in business how the fuc$ are they gonna compete with anybody,sit down with your tm and have a one on one talk with him and listen to what he says.then come back and tell me what he says.

If new penn is no longer in business how the fuc$ are they gonna compete with anybody,sit down with your tm and have a one on one talk with him and listen to what he says.then come back and tell me what he says.

Are you getting a little testy because you can't answer a couple of real simple questions???
1.How will they or can they close us?
2. Will they have a huge pension liabilty that they can't afford to pay?
3. if you owned two business's, one is profitable and the other is losing money daily and you were in hock to the banks and they control your money. would they allow you to close the one business that makes some money and helps pay the banks bills?

Answer 1they own us they can do what the fuc% they want,answer 2,the pension is being frozen for 18 months or did you forget and answer 3 if the banks see that the profitable company isnt willing to work with them and yrc guys are and by closing down new penn yrc will be able to cut rates and get more business from new penn,in the long run the banks will make out.anymore questions.

Answer 1they own us they can do what the fuc% they want,answer 2,the pension is being frozen for 18 months or did you forget and answer 3 if the banks see that the profitable company isnt willing to work with them and yrc guys are and by closing down new penn yrc will be able to cut rates and get more business from new penn,in the long run the banks will make out.anymore questions.

Well your wrong on all three answers. 18 month pension suspension is only if it is voted yes.
Look at the thread I posted about the pension liability. Read the bold parts especially. Tells you right there that they can't do what they want! Especially if it is to evade the withdraw liabiltiy.
just passing info on like you said. spin it however you want. Your vote is your choice. I am supporting a no vote for newpenn. Not the YRC guys, thats another issue. I do believe, as I said before the first vote that yrc would go out if they vote no. But I definately don't believe thats the case if only newpenn votes no.
Enjoy your day, I have to go to work

Heres one more fact,if new penn is sold,then duie pyle has the right to take over the terminals that they own and leaseback to yrc.this is a fact.

Heres one more fact,if new penn is sold,then duie pyle has the right to take over the terminals that they own and leaseback to yrc.this is a fact.

If you want to post your opinions thats fine. But don't come on here misleading people with something you call a FACT that is not!!
PROVE your FACT!!! you are posting what some finacial anilyst stated!! Does he have a copy of any lease agreements? Post the lease and show where it says that. Then it will be a fact!!!

gotta run...looking forward to seeing some facts when I get home

here's a thought!! If there is any potential buyer for newpenn. Don't you think they will work out all the details such as what terminals are in hock, what ones they can continue leasing, what ones they can buy back, before they even reach or announce a buy??
Or would they just say, here's 100 million I own newpenn now thankyou....ohhhhhh wait..I didnt know i wouldnt still have the terminals to operate out of!!!
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.... use your head and think things thru before u make stupid opinions..or as you say "FACTS"

Yrc is looking to stay in business and by selling new penn that wont help them,closing new penn,that will help,yrc owes over1.4 billion dollars to the banks,lets see sell new penn get 200 million and let yrc fail and lose the other 1.2 billion left. Do the math.new penn is a competitor,without them around yrc gets more freight and survives this mess.i think the banks would rather lose 200 million on new penn then over a billion dollars on yrc.

How could a no vote win when there are so many people with 15 or 20 yrs or more looking to retire some day. The average age in freight is 55 to 60. No one cares how you vote. This is not a routine contract negotiation. It is temporary and one of survival. Who in their right mind would even think about closing NP? Ya gotta play this thing out. I said it before.. the new coo and concessions are gonna drop some of the competition. You must know what position you are in..it's weak..very weak

newpenn107
Veteran Join Date: Dec 2008

newpenn ballots

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure all you mark on your ballots is an X in the no box!! don't put anything else at all on it!! We need every ballot to count! And post something on your union board now to let all your members know this!!
Time to stand up and punch back Newpenn!! Its now or never!! We need to control what happens! not Zollars of Hoffa!!
THERES YOUR FACTS???
I THOUGHT YOU TOLD ME YOU DIDNT TELL GUYS HOW TO VOTE,BUT LOOK WHAT I FOUND,YOUR WORDS ARE USELESS TO ME.STOP TALKING OUT OF YOUR *** AND POST ONLY FACTS.THIS IS ONE GUY WHO DOESNT GIVE A ::shit:: WHAT YOU SAY.

How could a no vote win when there are so many people with 15 or 20 yrs or more looking to retire some day. The average age in freight is 55 to 60. No one cares how you vote. This is not a routine contract negotiation. It is temporary and one of survival. Who in their right mind would even think about closing NP? Ya gotta play this thing out. I said it before.. the new coo and concessions are gonna drop some of the competition. You must know what position you are in..it's weak..very weak

My only question is why would a person who says he was with Roadway for 27 years be so interested in a New Penn Vote???? We are not voting with YRC or Holland, other boards which you are pushing a "vote yes" agenda even though you stated you are NO LONGER WITH ROADWAY.
You sound more like someone who is only here to get any yes votes they can. To think YRC wants me to Give money back SO THEY CAN HIRE PEOPLE TO COME ON HERE AND MISREPRESENT THEMSELVES. Guess when the ship is going down the rats will do anything to survive..

By voting yes and keeping new penn running i keep my top ten seniority spot,i make 40 dollars a week less,have medical benefits,3 weeks paid vacation,5 sick days 3 personal days and paid holidays, and a chance to knockout some of these non union companies who are trying to knock us out.if i vote no and it gets closed i get a 200 dollar wage cut,no sick days,no personal days.or holidays or vacation,i get a chance to go work for a non union company who probably wont hire me,a good chance to lose my house,tell my kids we have to move because daddy gambled and i lost my job in one of the worst economic times.i love my kids and my house so ill be voting yes.

By voting yes and keeping new penn running i keep my top ten seniority spot,i make 40 dollars a week less,have medical benefits,3 weeks paid vacation,5 sick days 3 personal days and paid holidays, and a chance to knockout some of these non union companies who are trying to knock us out.if i vote no and it gets closed i get a 200 dollar wage cut,no sick days,no personal days.or holidays or vacation,i get a chance to go work for a non union company who probably wont hire me,a good chance to lose my house,tell my kids we have to move because daddy gambled and i lost my job in one of the worst economic times.i love my kids and my house so ill be voting yes.

You know trucker the statement you made are full of mistakes which makes me wonder if u really work for New Penn as a Teamster. You say your TOP 10 IN SENORITY but ONLY HAVE 3 WEEKS VACATION ...YOU ARE A LIAR OR ARE NOT A TEAMSTER.. A 200 DOLLAR A WEEK PAY CUT IF WE CLOSE LIE#2.... GUESS YOUR GETTING A JOB FOR 14.61 A HOUR. NAME ME 1 NON UNION LTL COMPANY THAT STARTS AT THAT WAGE. LIE#3....NO HOLIDAYS LIE#4....NO VACATIONS
I see you didnt put down a PENSION, but we do have a PENSION especially someone who is TOP 10 in SENIORITY. The only way you lose that PENSION time is if you VOTE YES ON THE CONCESSIONS.
So tell ME TRUCKER which of our TERMINALS has someone with your time On the top 10 SENORITY LIST???? Put down the number if you don't want to say the name...Won't happen because your just another manager trying to sway the vote.. Now go change your name and come back and try again. 3 Weeks vacation what a idiot

My only question is why would a person who says he was with Roadway for 27 years be so interested in a New Penn Vote???? We are not voting with YRC or Holland, other boards which you are pushing a "vote yes" agenda even though you stated you are NO LONGER WITH ROADWAY.
You sound more like someone who is only here to get any yes votes they can. To think YRC wants me to Give money back SO THEY CAN HIRE PEOPLE TO COME ON HERE AND MISREPRESENT THEMSELVES.
Guess when the ship is going down the rats will do anything to survive..
How old are you tough guy? You can't have anything to lose because you don't have anything worth fighting for. You just don't want anybody else to have anything. A lot of people have a lot to lose. But your philosophy of God if there is any work around here..please remove it shows how weak you really are

Yrc is looking to stay in business and by selling new penn that wont help them,closing new penn,that will help,yrc owes over1.4 billion dollars to the banks,lets see sell new penn get 200 million and let yrc fail and lose the other 1.2 billion left. Do the math.new penn is a competitor,without them around yrc gets more freight and survives this mess.i think the banks would rather lose 200 million on new penn then over a billion dollars on yrc.

dude, do you think before you type ??? before being bought by this sh*t carrier, NPME and Yellow weren't competing for freight. customers chose us for our reliable overnight service. Yellow had the long-haul routes. now did we have some of the same customers ? yes but we handled the northeast overnight frt lanes for them, not any long haul stuff.

not to your other point, explain to me how shutting down NPME is gonna benefit YRC ? i have heard many say we would get shut down for several reasons. however, NONE of them make any sense. maybe your delusional @ss can bring something to the table but I highly doubt it. by being forced to sell NPME, it will bring the much needed cash YRC needs but Dollar Bill loves the $$$ we give him every week so unless there's a gun put to his head by the banks & shareholders, we may be stuck in this sinking corporation. one more thing, name me the last company that constantly generated profits no matter what shape the economy may have been in, that has been shut down ?

Just heard from our ba and we were told if we vote no on this new penn will be shut down and yrc would pick up our freight at an 85% rate of new penns rates,if holland shuts down new penn would lose 1900 bills a day throughout the system,we were also told two other companies are close to closing,if we outlast these companies by one day,the future is good,so if you think new penn is untouchable and you are willing to get shut down and watch yrc take over our freight,then go ahead and vote no.
Another YRC driver?