New Penn | New Penn does not need to take these cuts!!!

Yrc is looking to stay in business and by selling new penn that wont help them,closing new penn,that will help,yrc owes over1.4 billion dollars to the banks,lets see sell new penn get 200 million and let yrc fail and lose the other 1.2 billion left. Do the math.new penn is a competitor,without them around yrc gets more freight and survives this mess.i think the banks would rather lose 200 million on new penn then over a billion dollars on yrc.
If closing New Penn would benefit YRCW they would do it in a heartbeat. They closed Duggan, downsized Reddaway, closed Holland terminals and gave us freight, and merged Yellow Freight and Roadway, killing one of those companies after all the layoffs were done. Go ahead and vote for whatever you think is best. Just take 107's advice and make only one mark in one box on the ballot. Any ballots with more than one mark in a box will be discarded.

Heres one more fact,if new penn is sold,then duie pyle has the right to take over the terminals that they own and leaseback to yrc.this is a fact.
Pyle bought three of our terminals. Maspeth, Newburgh, and Baltimore are the ones. Any more reasons to vote Yes from trucker 999?

200 dollar pay cut is my unemployment pay moron,18 years at new penn gets me 3 years vacation moron,and with unemployment i get no holidays,sick days,vacation time moron.hope you got it this time jerko##.

200 dollar pay cut is my unemployment pay moron,18 years at new penn gets me 3 years vacation moron,and with unemployment i get no holidays,sick days,vacation time moron.hope you got it this time jerko##.
If you are a real New Penn Teamster than share your terminal code. Mine is #23. I think the mods need to bounce some folks soon.

this is to union trucka,yrc is in over 1.5 billion dollars in debt,a 200 million dollar sale of new penn makes that 1.3 billion with new penn still competing for freight from yrc,if new penn is shutdown yrc gets more freight into the system and have a better chance of paying off the rest of thier debt over the long haul,

Let's be polite. Can't we all just get along? :hysterical::hysterical:
What is your New Penn terminal code? Mine is #23. We can all get along fine if non New Penn employees would cease stirring up trouble over here. Everyone's mind is made up already. Noone will change their vote from reading any post here. The important thing to remember is to vote and mark only ONE box clearly.

Im a new penn employee whether you want to believe that or not,im not gonna sit back and listen to newpenn 107 come on here and try to intimidate people on how to vote,i never told people how to vote and wont,but i will share info that i get with them,if you dont want to believe what i say,thats your choice,like i told np107 go in and sit down face to face with your tm and ask him what he thinks.if hes a good tm he will talk to you and ask him about what im saying and then you will understand where im coming from.

Im a new penn employee whether you want to believe that or not,im not gonna sit back and listen to newpenn 107 come on here and try to intimidate people on how to vote,i never told people how to vote and wont,but i will share info that i get with them,if you dont want to believe what i say,thats your choice,like i told np107 go in and sit down face to face with your tm and ask him what he thinks.if hes a good tm he will talk to you and ask him about what im saying and then you will understand where im coming from.

My terminal code is #23. You didn't respond to my request so I can only assume you are not being truthful here. If you were a New Penn Proud employee you would know the code for the terminal you "work" at. While I respect my TM for his many years in this business, I have received warning letters from him over trivial things that honestly were not my fault. Tm's are not advisors to union members. They do what is right for the company first and put the unionized employee last. Ever file a grievance for something a TM has done wrong? I have many times and won them all. I will never take advice from an adversary. Newpenn107 has an opinion and makes good points. I have yet to see you back up your opinion with any factual evidence or links to prove your reasons to vote YES. As far as intimidating members on how to vote his terminal was the only one to vote AGAINST the wage reduction plan late last year. If he is so good at brainwashing the members then how come no other terminal followed in his footsteps back then? Bring it!

We can all get along fine if non New Penn employees would cease stirring up trouble over here.
I don't see anyone having a problem with NP people posting opinions in YRC forum
Everyone's mind is made up already. Noone will change their vote from reading any post here. The important thing to remember is to vote and mark only ONE
That doesn't make a lot of sense

I don't see anyone having a problem with NP people posting opinions in YRC forum That doesn't make a lot of sense
I follow the rules against trolling when posting in other forums. I welcome all opinions here-just be ready to back yours up with factual evidence if called out. I see this board as a valuable tool to educate and inform myself, as well as, my union brothers. If you are not a true New Penn Proud employee then don't take swipes at those here that are. In the future please quote my entire post, not just the piece of it you didn't understand. I try to take the extra effort to explain myself and my opinion clearly when posting. What terminal # did you say you "worked" at in CT?

this is to union trucka,yrc is in over 1.5 billion dollars in debt,a 200 million dollar sale of new penn makes that 1.3 billion with new penn still competing for freight from yrc,if new penn is shutdown yrc gets more freight into the system and have a better chance of paying off the rest of thier debt over the long haul,

I hope when you arrive to work on Monday and punch in, they send you for a pee test because clearly you have to be on drugs with all of your wacked out comments. If NPME were to be shut, how can you possibly believe that YRC is gonna take over that frt. ? our customers would be swamped with calls from our DIRECT competition, ADP, NEMF, CNW, POH, and FXF. alot of our former management & salesforce work at these co.'s. most of NPME's customers despise Yellow & RDWY because of their ineffectiveness in delivering overnight ! besides all of those companies I just named are pretty much frt-rate whores. they will get the frt on the cheap and they have the regional network to get it done much better that old Yella ! wake up already !!!

I hope when you arrive to work on Monday and punch in, they send you for a pee test because clearly you have to be on drugs with all of your wacked out comments. If NPME were to be shut, how can you possibly believe that YRC is gonna take over that frt. ? our customers would be swamped with calls from our DIRECT competition, ADP, NEMF, CNW, POH, and FXF. alot of our former management & salesforce work at these co.'s. most of NPME's customers despise Yellow & RDWY because of their ineffectiveness in delivering overnight ! besides all of those companies I just named are pretty much frt-rate whores. they will get the frt on the cheap and they have the regional network to get it done much better that old Yella ! wake up already !!!

Come on now.. his comments are not all that wacked. He backs it all up with "Factual Opinions" :biglaugh:

I follow the rules against trolling when posting in other forums. I welcome all opinions here-just be ready to back yours up with factual evidence if called out. I see this board as a valuable tool to educate and inform myself, as well as, my union brothers. If you are not a true New Penn
Proud employee
then don't take swipes at those here that are.
In the future please quote my entire post,
not just the piece of it you didn't understand. I try to take the extra effort to explain myself and my opinion clearly when posting. What terminal # did you say you "worked" at in CT?

I don't take swipes at anyone. But I do get some very harsh replies from some who don't agree with me in which case I get a little harsh also. Some of your posts are way too long to quote. You not only made it clear you're voting no but you give instructions with do's and don'ts. That's fine. Did I take a swipe at you? All I'm saying is a lot of time is wasted on the idea that NP will be closed. That is ridiculous. It ain't gonna happen. That is a fact based on common sense. Are you saying anyone who doesn't agree with you is taking a swipe at you. I understand everything you're saying but I agree with none of it. Is that ok with you?

could that mean duie is seeing that yrcw just might not go down in smoke? i'm sure you know they though they would be in thoses terminals in the near future with a ton of freight moveing around. or maybe a deal for us being sold fell through ,they would be hopeing for that to happen so they could kick us out pronto.or maybe trade papers never took yrcw original ad out of paper,they kept it in just to fill space, cause they have no new advertiseing. times are tuff for everybody, unless you work for goldman-sachs.